Addiction Survivors

Notices

Unread 02-20-2015, 10:30 PM   #51
jenm

Of course Tryn - thank you for your honesty and for just being you!

I may not post too often but I am always around. Love, Jenm
jenm is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Say Thank You to jenm For This Useful Post:
Thank You (02-21-2015), Thank You (03-08-2015)
Unread 03-08-2015, 09:20 AM   #52
Tryntryagain

Good afternoon dear Jenm. Bright blessings to you.

How are you getting along? Do you know Jenm when i post to you i automatically sit up straight in case you're watching!!!

I remember a while ago you were hoping for a 2nd interview around a job. How did that go?

Anyway, had to pop by for a hug, love to the boys and to Nan.

Loveness to you dear Jenm.
Tryntryagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-09-2015, 02:05 PM   #53
jenm

Hi Tryn! We are all doing well, thanks! I did not hear from that job again, guess I didn't make it. I also got 2 other 'rejection' letters from other ones. I guess I'll just be grateful for the 3 part time jobs I do have, 2 of them at gyms of course.

We are excited that the temperatures might be in the 60's on Wednesday. Everyone around here is super excited and all these giant snowpiles are melting! I'm excited for Spring. HUGS!! Jenm (and boys!)
One User Says Thank You to jenm For This Useful Post:
Thank You (03-15-2015)
Unread 03-09-2015, 03:03 PM   #54
R. Lee

jenm, Keep plugging away. You are doing great.
R. Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to R. Lee For This Useful Post:
Thank You (03-15-2015)
Unread 03-10-2015, 11:38 AM   #55
DianeC

Jenm, I know what you mean about the nicer weather. I'm so looking forward to spring. My thoughts are with you.
DianeC is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Say Thank You to DianeC For This Useful Post:
Thank You (03-10-2015), Thank You (03-15-2015)
Unread 03-10-2015, 06:29 PM   #56
gmasusie

Jenm,

I'm with you! I'm so excited about the gorgeous weather we are having. It gets up to 60F most days now. I'm excited to spend more time outside. It improves my overall attitude!

Hang in there. The right job will come along, like the baby, just when you've about given up!

Love, Susie
gmasusie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2015, 09:49 PM   #57
nan

Hi guys, our Jenm is in need of some loving support. I am just not enough right now.

nan
nan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2015, 10:53 PM   #58
Saint

Jenm,

Not fair keeping things troubling you to yourself. Your Mom says you need our loving support so I stand at the ready. If you need a good olé (((Huggggg))) well there it is.

Seriously we are here for you, whatever is on your mind, whatever you are going through. You give so freely of yourself here and are such an inspiration to so many. Sending some loving, peaceful thoughts your way. May you once again feel the sun on your face and your heart be full.

WE LOVE YOU JENNM!!!!!!

Saint
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Users Say Thank You to Saint For This Useful Post:
Thank You (03-15-2015), Thank You (03-15-2015), Thank You (03-15-2015)
Unread 03-15-2015, 05:18 AM   #59
Tryntryagain

Good morning dearest Jenm. Bright blessings to you.

Your life is so busy, so full, you look after and out for so many. On my journey i can not count the number of times your strength has found its way across the pond and straight into my heart.

At times, for all us there are ebbs and flos, ups and downs. At times when things are going our way we feel as if life will always be this way. When things are not going our way we wonder if things will ever get back to the way we want them. I know that when i have been struggling and i share, whatever it is you are doing, you always stand right by my side until i find my strength and my way again.

As Saint has already said we LOVE YOU JENM. Now it is our turn to stand by your side. Please let us be here for you. If it would help to share what is going on for you at this time, so many here will offer you their love, support, understanding and strength.

Your mum and you dear Jenm have long since taught me that in this family, "we are all in this together". No problem is too big to share, no problem is too big for us to overcome, so long as we all stick together we will get through anything, together.

I shall spend my time sending you all i am and all my love until we hear from you and we can all have a good natter. .

I am, and we are, always here for you Jenm.

All i am is yours. Strength and loveness to you dear Jenm.
2 Users Say Thank You to Tryntryagain For This Useful Post:
Thank You (04-22-2015), Thank You (03-15-2015)
Unread 03-15-2015, 07:10 AM   #60
NancyB
Administrator

Hi Jen, ditto what Saint and Tryn have said. We're here for you.

Sending hugs.

Nancy
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
NancyB is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Say Thank You to NancyB For This Useful Post:
Thank You (03-15-2015), Thank You (03-15-2015)
Unread 03-15-2015, 08:52 AM   #61
R. Lee

jenm, Come on we are here for you. Nothing is too big not to be shared here. Love, R. Lee
3 Users Say Thank You to R. Lee For This Useful Post:
Thank You (03-15-2015), Thank You (03-15-2015), Thank You (03-15-2015)
Unread 03-15-2015, 11:24 AM   #62
Tryntryagain

God afternoon dear Jenm. Bright blessings to you.

Well nearly 3.30pm here in Blighty, and i have been entertaining some wonderful carers that looked after Larry, and i thought, if i could, i would create a space for all the carers out there that have cared for me, kept my little heart ticking, how i would love to thank you all.

Jenm, Tryn knows instinctively who he can trust and who he can not. Those i trust are absolutely my world. I seem to have to know that those that say they care about me, know what i have gone through. Everyone here has been there, done that, got the T shirt, i trust you all so much because of it.

Because i do, when i "lost it" a few weeks ago, the only place i could come where i knew all would understand, was here. Everyone has done their best to rally round and give me self belief and strength, you said you loved me for just being me.

We love you because you are Jenm. You are not "just Jenm", you are so important in my life, and i am sure to many others in this amazing family.

So the shit has hit the fan. Shit tends to do that.

You are not in a hole, you are not on your own, you can overcome what is happening for you at this time, you have a ton of folk that love you, if you dont feel like feeling that love right now....tough....you are going to get it anyway, we utterly adore you and i will not, and neither will this family leave you to your business in times of trouble.

Dearest Jenm, when we all signed up to Addiction Survivors, i believe for myself i signed in to a contract. It meant i had recognised alcohol made my life unmanagable, but moreover i felt life was unmanagable, with or without. From that came the most amazing people i have ever met. I will not list you all, you know who you are, and what you mean to me.

Jenm, when things went wrong for me the other week, i put all my eggs into 1 basket and i sincerely believed those here cared for me so much, their love could and did, empower me.

I felt such a bafoon. I had spent 39 weeks banging on about the virtues of everything and everybody, and then things went wrong. I felt such a fool.

I am not. Life makes fools of us all sometimes. Dear Jenm, if our hearts and intentions are in the right place, as much as it may feel so, we can not go far wrong.

A more giving, loving and considerate heart, i am yet to find.

I will write to you everyday, alot, until you tell us how you are.

My thoughts with you.

Loveness and strength to you dear Jenm.
Thank You (04-22-2015), Thank You (03-15-2015)
Unread 03-15-2015, 12:02 PM   #63
jenm

Your loving posts made me cry. Please just pray for me right now. Love, Jenm
5 Users Say Thank You to jenm For This Useful Post:
Thank You (03-16-2015), Thank You (03-15-2015), Thank You (03-15-2015), Thank You (03-15-2015), Thank You (03-15-2015)
Unread 03-15-2015, 12:58 PM   #64
Tryntryagain

So good to hear from you dear Jenm.

I will pray for you, we all will. Can you tell us what is happening for you?

Loveness dear Jenm.
One User Says Thank You to Tryntryagain For This Useful Post:
Thank You (03-15-2015)
Unread 03-15-2015, 01:17 PM   #65
R. Lee

Prayers on the way jenm. Don't try to do this alone. We can stay sober each 24 hrs. I can't.
2 Users Say Thank You to R. Lee For This Useful Post:
Thank You (03-15-2015), Thank You (03-16-2015)
Unread 03-15-2015, 02:54 PM   #66
Saint

Prayers on the way Jenm. Sometimes telling others of the burden you find yourself carrying can be eased. We can all help share the load, or put our heads together and find a solution. It's times like these when the human touch can mean so much. We are all reaching out to you.

Love,
Saint
2 Users Say Thank You to Saint For This Useful Post:
Thank You (03-15-2015), Thank You (03-16-2015)
Unread 03-15-2015, 03:14 PM   #67
gmasusie

Jenm,

While there may be only one God, that god takes many forms. Sometimes that god speaks to us through others. We are all here, waiting to be an instrument for you.

Love and kindest regards, Susie
2 Users Say Thank You to gmasusie For This Useful Post:
Unread 03-15-2015, 04:14 PM   #68
Tryntryagain

Good evening dear Jenm. Bright blessings to you.

Welp, that's Tryn all bathed, shaved and having looked in the mirror at myself.....can report things look pretty good...indeedy! (Look, when you have lived on your own as long as me....someones gotta say...youre looking good, with that "click" from the side of the mouth, that we all do), all about me is bristling, including my furrowed brow.

Jenm what is the matter loveliness? What is troubling you? What is making you feel so lonely and coffuddled? Whatever it is, will be something you will look back on. Grrrrr, i so wish we could all meet up at a meeting to support you. Oh....hold on.

If you have taken a drink, together we all find our way back to the path we want together, if it is something else...hmmmm...let me see....i reckon 80% of what this amazing family natters about is about our lives, our challenges, that lead to the mistakes we all make.

Whatever is going on right now wonderful Jenm, i'm off to bed, and in Blighty will pray for your well being and give thanks for all you are.

I shall pop in the morning to be with you.

Let confusion leave your brow, breathe and rest inside tonight. My thoughts and Loveness to you wonderful Jenm.
Unread 03-16-2015, 07:06 AM   #69
Tryntryagain

Good morning dear Jenm. Bright blessings to you.

Cor blimey its parky over in Blighty on this Monday morning! I know there is quite a time distance between the big place and Blighty but i am hoping that you have had an opportunity to get some rest. Each day is a new day, new beginnings the wonder of being a human being is that each new day is a clean sheet as it were.

I am just wanting you to know that we are all here and will be here when yuou are ready be here too.

My guardian angel is well aware of any challenge you are struggling with right now. All my love and strength to you dear Jenm.

My thoughts, strengths and prayers for you. Loveness Jenm.
3 Users Say Thank You to Tryntryagain For This Useful Post:
Thank You (03-16-2015), Thank You (03-16-2015), Thank You (03-16-2015)
Unread 03-16-2015, 11:28 AM   #70
iamtrying

Hi JenM...

I have read your past posts, Just want to thank you for all the support you have shown here...You are very kind and compassionate person...I don't know a whole lot...but what I can say is things get worse before they start getting better...and they can go only in one way ..better...

have a good day and peace friend..
iamtrying is offline   Reply With Quote
4 Users Say Thank You to iamtrying For This Useful Post:
Thank You (03-16-2015), Thank You (03-16-2015), Thank You (03-16-2015), Thank You (03-16-2015)
Unread 03-16-2015, 01:49 PM   #71
Millie

Good morning, Jenm. Lots of good thoughts coming your way. I hope things get better for you.
Millie is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to Millie For This Useful Post:
Thank You (03-16-2015)
Unread 03-16-2015, 02:00 PM   #72
Tryntryagain

That's Tryn back from his rather chilly Monday to the safety of home, and to be able to share with you again.

I got on a rush hour bus late this afterrnoon, and was suitably desposited by my fellow human beings and was pressed neatly against the window. I watched the world fly by, different landscapes, different environments zipping past infront of my eyes. In the rowdy combustion of noise and disgruntlement, i found a peace within me to think of you.

I wondered what you would see out of my eyes. I know you would find joy and harmony. Beauty and perserverance, love and life.

You know that time when someone gets told to get out of the car and "push", to be splattered with mud as the wheels spin round? Collective effort Jenm..........1....2.....3.....PUSH!........there you go.

Back on the road again.

Ok, i recognise it is not as simple as that, but the process is exactly the same.

Drop us a line to let us know if you have rested.

Tryn is going to try some food, run a nice bubbly bath, a bit of piano and then bedtime for me. I shall drop later to see how your getting along.

Be thoughtful, be gentle and be strong. Loveness to you Jenm
Thank You (03-16-2015), Thank You (03-16-2015)
Unread 03-16-2015, 02:44 PM   #73
gmasusie

You are always here for us. Now, we are here for you. Sometimes life seems unbearable; sometimes it is. To quote an old song from the Beatles, "We get by with a little help from our friends."
2 Users Say Thank You to gmasusie For This Useful Post:
Thank You (03-16-2015), Thank You (03-16-2015)
Unread 03-16-2015, 05:48 PM   #74
Tryntryagain

Brrrrr, it really has been chilly today, and this unforgiving night is following suit!

I've had my bath and jumped into my cosy bed, I have brought my newspapers in to read i as i find that a way to unwind. Early start in the mornng to go about my business, although you can be sure my thoughts and prayers will be with you.

I hope you are being able to eat, rest and taking time to care for yourself.

Be peaceful, keep your faith, loveness to you Jenm
Thank You (03-16-2015)
Unread 03-17-2015, 04:38 AM   #75
Tryntryagain

I must be quick, i'm just about to fly out the door to catch my city bound bus. I just wanted to pop in and let you know you will be in my thoughts throughout the day. Somehow, i am hoping that whatever is happening for you, as time tip toes by your days are becoming clearer and more positive.

Be peaceful, be healthy and be strong. Loveness to you dear Jenm
Thank You (03-17-2015)
Unread 03-17-2015, 08:58 AM   #76
Tryntryagain

Just passing by and wanted to pop in to ask how you are getting along, and whether or not things are beginning to change on the up for you?

Whatever is happening to you on this rather marvelous spring day, know you are in my thoughts.

I shall pop in tonight when i get home.

Keep fighting loveliness, we are all here when you are ready. Loveness to you dear Jenm.
Thank You (03-17-2015), Thank You (03-17-2015)
Unread 03-17-2015, 09:52 AM   #77
SecretTiger

Hi Jenm, I hope you're well. Take care.
SecretTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Users Say Thank You to SecretTiger For This Useful Post:
Thank You (03-17-2015), Thank You (03-17-2015), Thank You (03-17-2015)
Unread 03-17-2015, 10:40 AM   #78
R. Lee

jemn, What is going on right now? Don't try to do this alone.
4 Users Say Thank You to R. Lee For This Useful Post:
Thank You (03-17-2015), Thank You (03-17-2015), Thank You (03-17-2015), Thank You (03-17-2015)
Unread 03-17-2015, 02:33 PM   #79
Tryntryagain

How has your day been? Are you finding gaps and breaks in the clouds so you can see? Can we help you? If you are reading this close your eyes. Think of us all, we are a aprt of you dear Jenm. We all found ourselves here at home because all of us know how to struggle on with broken souls, broken hearts and broken bones. I came here...thinking....i was was the most broken of all.

Dear Jenm, over these years you taught me i had not the faintest idea what i was talking about. Even though you were right.... my eyes were shut, my heart was shut, Tryn was not open for business.

My shop wibbles and wobbles along now on my creaky streets i live, what i had left when i reached out, you enabled, and watched over me as i collected up all i was before moving forward, little ole me.

You know that strength you wish you had? You know when you get it and think it does not belong to you? It is for others to wash waves up onto your shore. We are here dear Jenm, a tidal wave is washing towards you........WATCH OUT!.....it may very well overwhelm you.

I am going to be blatantly patronising, come and talk to us dear Jenm.

I am not going to go away until i know you are there.

Bathtime for Tryn. May i suggest your fingers wander over these keys to ease some of the pressure off you?

I would love to be all nicey softly, but Jenm?...

come on....talk to us.

My thoughts with you. Loveness to you dear Jenm.
4 Users Say Thank You to Tryntryagain For This Useful Post:
Thank You (03-17-2015), Thank You (03-17-2015), Thank You (03-17-2015), Thank You (03-17-2015)
Unread 03-17-2015, 06:21 PM   #80
lostdog

Jenm, I hope you have a peaceful, don't let things get you down and overwhelm you. You are special and can get over this feeling that you face. Sending strong wishes of support and floating clouds to carry you through this.
lostdog is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Users Say Thank You to lostdog For This Useful Post:
Thank You (03-17-2015), Thank You (03-17-2015), Thank You (03-18-2015)
Unread 03-17-2015, 07:27 PM   #81
Sam Bailey

Hey Jen,

I am another voice calling out to you, saying to you, oh Jen I wish you weren't feeling so sad, or disappointed, or fearful. However you are aching, I wish it were not so. You are in pain and I wish you were not.

There are many good people on this site. You are one of them. You have a light inside you, Jen. It illuminates your goodness, your good heart and kind soul.

I know you're sad, Jen. And I'm sorry that you are.

God bless you, Jenm.

my best,

sam
Sam Bailey is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Say Thank You to Sam Bailey For This Useful Post:
Thank You (03-17-2015), Thank You (03-18-2015)
Unread 03-18-2015, 04:33 AM   #82
Tryntryagain

Here we are again, another day another dollar. Its a beautiful start to the day hear in Blighty. The spring mist is beginning to clear and the clear blue of the sky shimmering through.

So off i go on my early morning city bound bus, my thoughts will belong to you, my wishes for you revisted and i hope that today, will be the start of things getting better for you. Dont forget we are all here for you.

See you tonight, have a peaceful and thoughtful day.

My loveness to you dear Jenm.
Thank You (03-18-2015), Thank You (03-18-2015)
Unread 03-18-2015, 07:43 AM   #83
SecretTiger

Hi Jen,

I hope you're well and that everything is okay. Take care of yourself.
SecretTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Say Thank You to SecretTiger For This Useful Post:
Thank You (03-18-2015), Thank You (03-18-2015)
Unread 03-18-2015, 09:45 AM   #84
Tryntryagain

How are you doing? In my heart i know you are reading our posts. It does not upset my heart that you are not in a place to get back to us yet, but take us all, we will wait until you are ready.

It is almost impossible for anyone to believe Tryn when he says, "you dont have to say anything!".....dear Jenm, another line your wrote asking us to support you in our prayers?.....just ask us again. That all you need to share.

You are in our thoughts.

Gentle breezes through your soul, clearing away the dark stuff, back with you again. Loveness to you dear Jenm
Thank You (03-18-2015)
Unread 03-18-2015, 05:44 PM   #85
jenm

Thank you all so much for your love and your support. My word! It brings me to tears.

I am ok - I have been working a lot this week. I'm not ready to talk about anything. Thank you so much for your words of kindness. I am so, so grateful. Love you all, Jenm
4 Users Say Thank You to jenm For This Useful Post:
Thank You (03-19-2015), Thank You (03-19-2015), Thank You (03-18-2015), Thank You (03-19-2015)
Unread 03-18-2015, 07:48 PM   #86
gmasusie

We are here when you are ready. We are here if you are never ready. It is your choice. We still love you, support you, and appreciate you.
5 Users Say Thank You to gmasusie For This Useful Post:
Thank You (03-19-2015), Thank You (03-19-2015), Thank You (03-18-2015), Thank You (03-19-2015), Thank You (03-19-2015)
Unread 03-18-2015, 09:14 PM   #87
R. Lee

jenm, Glad that you are checked in & are OK. We cannot travel this road alone. Take care.
5 Users Say Thank You to R. Lee For This Useful Post:
Thank You (03-19-2015), Thank You (03-19-2015), Thank You (03-18-2015), Thank You (03-19-2015), Thank You (03-19-2015)
Unread 03-18-2015, 09:44 PM   #88
Saint

Jenm,
Thank you for checking in. We all care for you and what to help support you in your time of need. Sending a big hug your way.

Peace,
Saint
4 Users Say Thank You to Saint For This Useful Post:
Thank You (03-19-2015), Thank You (03-19-2015), Thank You (03-18-2015), Thank You (03-19-2015)
Unread 03-19-2015, 04:46 AM   #89
Tryntryagain

Thank you so much for posting. Whatever has been troubling you is of no importance as knowing you are ok means the world! If there is anything we might be able to help with you know we are here.

My morning city bound bus driver will be unusually met with a very broad Tryn grin this chilly spring day. I'm so relieved youre ok.

Be peaceful, be healthy and be strong. Loveness to you dear Jenm.
3 Users Say Thank You to Tryntryagain For This Useful Post:
Thank You (03-19-2015), Thank You (03-19-2015), Thank You (03-19-2015)
Unread 03-19-2015, 11:07 PM   #90
Saint

Jenm,
I'm about to shut it down for the day but before I do I want to say I am thinking of you and hope each new day lessens the load you carry.

Saint
3 Users Say Thank You to Saint For This Useful Post:
Thank You (03-20-2015), Thank You (03-20-2015), Thank You (03-20-2015)
Unread 03-20-2015, 05:44 AM   #91
Tryntryagain

As i write to you the moon is gently crossing the face of the sun and all the children are running around screaming with excitement at Blightys partial eclipse.

It has chosen rather good timing for us all as it serves to remind us that sometimes things are out of our control, and there are times were shadows naturally fall across us. However the light is never far away.

Each one of us is a ray of sunshine, sometimes our light dims, only to return again to shine even brighter.

My thoughts with you today.

Be peaceful, be healthy and be strong. Loveness to you dear Jenm
Thank You (03-20-2015)
Unread 03-24-2015, 11:14 AM   #92
Tryntryagain

It has lifted my heart to see you about. I know....no i don't.....i suspect you are having some proper tough times.

Always here Jenm. If it wasn't for your influence in the last 2 years...i wouldn't have been able to say that.

In my thoughts. Be strong. Be very strong. Keep your faith. Loveness to you dear Jenm.
Unread 03-24-2015, 11:30 AM   #93
DianeC

We are here for you, Jenm. I love that about this site... so many caring people who truly understand and are here for one another. Have a good day, Jenm!
DianeC is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to DianeC For This Useful Post:
Thank You (04-13-2015)
Unread 03-24-2015, 03:48 PM   #94
jenm

Thank you Tryn and Diane - and Saint and R Lee and Susie and just everyone!

Love you all, and I am very grateful for you! Jenm
One User Says Thank You to jenm For This Useful Post:
Thank You (04-13-2015)
Unread 04-12-2015, 05:13 PM   #95
Alexis

Hello Jenm, how are you ? you give so much to us all, i wanted to ask how your day was? x
Alexis is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to Alexis For This Useful Post:
Thank You (04-13-2015)
Unread 04-12-2015, 05:17 PM   #96
jenm

Hi Alexis! How nice! Despite my messy (terribly messy) house, the day is good. My sons and I went to church this morning and I actually have the day off from all 4 of my jobs. Yay! I went to the store with my friend and I bought a new part for my toilet and my oldest son is fixing it now. I am super proud of my new toilet part! (I don't get out much )

I'm pretty sure this mess and all this laundry will be here for me to work on tomorrow, or whenever I get to it. I'm enjoying this sunny and windy day in the midwest, grateful to be alive and sober and enjoying my 3 boys. Thanks for asking! I think of you often, and pray for you, we are all in this together! Love, Jenm
3 Users Say Thank You to jenm For This Useful Post:
Thank You (04-22-2015), Thank You (04-12-2015), Thank You (04-13-2015)
Unread 04-12-2015, 05:20 PM   #97
Alexis

How old are your boys Jen?

Im glad you are enjoying your day with your family

It means a lot that you pray for me, thank you. I think of all of you here each day and the strength i have gotten in a short space of time x
One User Says Thank You to Alexis For This Useful Post:
Thank You (04-13-2015)
Unread 04-12-2015, 05:28 PM   #98
jenm

My dudes are 16, 14, and 6! What a blessing they are, I am just so grateful!

Yes, I pray a lot. For you, everyone here, my family, my brother (who has seemed sober the last couple of times I have talked to him, Praise the Lord!), and I have a dear friend who is really struggling right now who I pray for as well. I believe in the power of prayer. I'm not sure what our time difference is, but I'm enjoying the late afternoon sunshine and so are my big fat cats. Jenm
2 Users Say Thank You to jenm For This Useful Post:
Thank You (04-22-2015), Thank You (04-13-2015)
Unread 04-12-2015, 05:34 PM   #99
Alexis

Awww nice ages they are

Sometimes wish i was religious but never 'got into it' although i enjoy reading about Buddhism but its mainly the zen life and philosophy side of things and not the actually religion.

getting late here now, 10.30pm. Bed time soon! Enjoy your evening xx
2 Users Say Thank You to Alexis For This Useful Post:
Thank You (04-22-2015), Thank You (04-13-2015)
Unread 04-12-2015, 11:31 PM   #100
gmasusie

Jenm,

You know my granddaughter is 16 and grandson is 13. They are so special to all of us!

Susie
One User Says Thank You to gmasusie For This Useful Post:
Thank You (04-13-2015)