Addiction Survivors

Notices

Unread 02-04-2009, 12:04 AM   #1
Femwulfr

Default I've got six months!!!

Hello,
I'm recently sober and am interested in finding people in my area to hang out with. Most of my friends still drink or smoke pot and I'd like some new ones. I live in Auburn, WA. Hit me up if you're in the area.
Thanks
Femwulfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2009, 02:00 PM   #2
dave53190

Femwulfr,

Hope
dave53190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2009, 02:03 PM   #3
dave53190

Femwulfr,

Hope all's well. I'm in Colorado, so can't help you with contacts, but it sure is a good idea that you are seeking other friends other than those who still drink. Best of everything to you!
dave53190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2009, 07:18 PM   #4
CarlyO

Hi Femwulfr,
Hi Welcome to the forum,
Congrats on 6 months - check out a meeting - AA , Rational Recovery or other 12 step group to find other people in your area, you are more than welcome to post here, on the main forum, tell us how you did it . Good luck and congrats - Carly
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
CarlyO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2009, 12:59 AM   #5
joejo

Smile congrats

good idea meetings definetly help, I too am in the same boat Ive had togive up old using freinds, and now am somewhat bored, got any suggestion?
joejo is offline   Reply With Quote