Addiction Survivors

Notices

Unread 04-21-2010, 07:56 PM   #1
RJF1223

Smile New to the site

I guess this is the right place to post whatever may be on your mind so here goes...I have been on Suboxone now for about 8-9 months. I had a back operation and was on pain meds (lortab) for a few months. About 2 months after my operation I wanted to stop taking the meds but I was in school and working part-time so my Dr. put me on suboxone. Up until recently I had just been taking 6mg suboxone/day with no direction and not sure of what I am doing. I was starting to feel helpless because I don't have anyone to talk to about my taking the medication. I have to keep it somewhat hidden because of my job. Basically about 3 weeks ago I was introduced to the HERE TO HELP program where you talk with a care coach every week and they give you support and guidance. My care coach informed me about this website and so here I am. I just want to say that I am happy to have found a place where there are people I can relate to. Thanks
RJF1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2010, 08:25 PM   #2
Steve61

Hi RJF1223 and welcome to the site.

you will find there is a lot of people here with good information about Sub. I,m not exactly sure what your questions are so I'll wait to hear more. Do you have anything specific you're concern or wondering about? If so feel free to ask. I'm sure we can answer your questions.

Take care and again, welcome!

Steve