Addiction Survivors

Notices

Unread 10-09-2015, 01:55 AM   #301
R. Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenm View Post
You're right, R Lee! I need a better attitude. I will go with an open mind - I'm just pissy and in fear.

Thanks Lostdog - for your prayer and support.

At the end of the day, I am going to be just fine. The world does not revolve around me, I can and will get through this with an open mind, heart, and good attitude, and Lord willing, I will be a blessing to someone else. Love, Jenm

That is the way to think. You will be OK.
R. Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-11-2015, 12:53 AM   #302
gmasusie

Jenm, you already are a blessing to so many of us. Don't let life get you down. Yes, some of our problems are of our own making, but admitting that does not change the past. We can only change the present. You are already doing that. Good luck and keep us posted.

You mean so much to me, to your mother, to your children, to all of us here. Remember that when you start feeling low. We are all grateful to you for your unwavering support.
gmasusie is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to gmasusie For This Useful Post:
Thank You (10-11-2015)
Unread 10-11-2015, 11:29 AM   #303
jenm

Hi! It's nan on Jenm's computer, again. She has been in her mandated class since Friday at 6 PM. She is due out at 5 PM today. Then court on Tuesday and probably another 5 days in lockup. Oh my, it is a lot for us all, but, one day at a time and looking forward! PS. I think I am too old to be "parenting" teenagers.

nan
jenm is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to jenm For This Useful Post:
Thank You (10-14-2015)
Unread 10-12-2015, 12:06 AM   #304
gmasusie

Oh, Nan, I get it! My 14 and 17-year-old grandchildren run me ragged! I know this is tough for Jenm. I am so glad you are there for her. "This too shall pass."

Heather says, "Mom, don't give me platitudes!"
Unread 10-12-2015, 09:30 AM   #305
jenm

Hi!

I'm so grateful for Nan and her support. I had hoped my boys had not tied her to a chair when I got home last night and thankfully, they had already released her.

I did 28 hours of 'class' in my weekend program, it counted for 2 days of jail but we got to stay at a hotel. Thank God for that. I didn't learn anything new, heck, I have no doubt that I cannot take or leave alcohol. I hope I was a shining light for Jesus. I did get to share the gospel with one lady there, and another guy said to me one morning, "I've never seen anyone just sit there and read a bible." Praise God!

Today is busy - I teach fitness and then I have treatment counseling, my middle boy plays football tonight and I'm excited to go to his game. Tomorrow morning I go to my other court mandated, once a week class (tomorrow will be 6 down, only 18 to go!) which I have happily named, "I suck at life" class. I'm not sure what it is really called - but hearing the experiences of other women in the group makes me feel even more blessed and more grateful for what I have in my life. The Lord has brought me to this point in my life for a reason "There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus" Romans 8:1 I'm so grateful!

I have court tomorrow afternoon at 1:30. My attorney has been in touch with me since last night, so I'm going to talk to him today regarding some specifics of my case, but it appears as though the jail time will not change, I will do 5 days starting tomorrow afternoon. In light of eternity, or the rest of my life, this really isn't that long. Once I get my pride out of the way.

I love you all, and I thank you so very much for your support as I go through this little tiny storm in my life. To God be the Glory! Love, Jenm
Thank You (10-12-2015)
Unread 10-12-2015, 09:39 AM   #306
SecretTiger

Jen, as I've said before, your positivity is amazing!

Take care. Best wishes to you and your family and "see" you again soon!
SecretTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2015, 12:53 PM   #307
gmasusie

Jenm, sometimes a few days can change our lives, or the lives of others! You give us all hope. I am sure there will be folks in jail who benefit from your hope. We'll be here when you get out. What stories you will be able to tell!
Thank You (10-12-2015)
Unread 10-12-2015, 02:18 PM   #308
Sam Bailey

Hi Jen!

Yes, no doubt---you are gonna be okay. Maybe better than okay. As Susie suggested, sometimes a few days CAN change our lives. Who knows what you'll see during those 5 days, who you'll meet, what you'll learn...who knows what you might TEACH another person in that time.

Forgive me, I don't mean to be too far out there, but Jen, maybe you're not going to that place for YOU. Maybe there's another reason you've been chosen to go. Maybe somebody needs to meet YOU.

Whatever the case, you are SO right! Those 5 days are a blip in your life. Like an eyeblink (blink!) they'll be done 'n gone.

Lastly, you're also correcto! If this "had" to happen, it's happening, so it seems, at a good time, while you have the support of both work and your family (Nan especially).

Yay for that!

So, IDK, all-in-all, what are U bellyachin' about!? Ha! Just kidding.

But seriously, you're a good person now. And once this is all over, you'll be, in some ways, even more complete.

I mean, for real, who knows? You may be in for some kind of extraordinary experience.

If not, it's just 5 crummy days!

best,

sam
Sam Bailey is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to Sam Bailey For This Useful Post:
Thank You (10-12-2015)
Unread 10-12-2015, 02:25 PM   #309
lostdog

Luv and luck to you, you'll get through this, you are very inspiring.
lostdog is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to lostdog For This Useful Post:
Thank You (10-12-2015)
Unread 10-12-2015, 02:47 PM   #310
Tryntryagain

Good evening dear Jenm. Bright blessings to you.

(I apologise.....just pulling myself off the floor after the hysterics that Sams letter induced. Sam?...i have heard positive spin before...but really!).....i can't really say anymore than that.

What time on Thursday? Any chance of any other alternative? I do not know how things work over there, i just want you to be safe and i want this shit to be over for you.

Lost Dog is spot on.

Tell us what is going on? (Tryn<<< have to say it again so i get it)

Be peaceful, be healthy....and please be strong. Loveness dear Jen
Tryntryagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2015, 03:48 PM   #311
jenm

Hi!

Tryn, tomorrow I will go in front of the judge at 1:30pm. I will be taken into custody at that time. This is after the Judge tells me everything he wants to tell me about myself. I have to do 5 days in jail, Lord willing, as long as the judge agrees and doesn't give me longer. My understanding is that I will be released on Sunday sometime. Some people that were in my class said that it will be at midnight on Saturday night/Sunday, but I don't know. I guess I shall find out!

I spoke with my attorney this morning to follow up on some of his suggestions - I trust him and I told him that. So I will end up having ONE more court date after all this, and this is my attorney's suggestion in regards to me getting my fine lowered and a temporary license. He has been amazing, and I'm so very grateful for his advice and his help. I also told him that I would show up looking nice tomorrow, I might just wear my wedding dress. I think Nan wants to wear her wedding dress though, and I don't want to be twins, so I'll just wear either my clown outfit (with rainbow wig) or a business suit, I haven't yet decided.

Thank you for all the prayers and positive thoughts, for real! I absolutely believe in the power of prayer. And yep, Sam, perhaps there is someone that needs to teach me something, or something I need to teach. The Lord does not make mistakes, He's got this under control.

In other news, I have my leg back. I got the thing off my ankle as I cannot wear it in jail. The report is 100% positive.

Now I have to go find my outfit for court tomorrow - I'm sure it's around here somewhere. Love you all! Jenm
2 Users Say Thank You to jenm For This Useful Post:
Thank You (10-14-2015), Thank You (10-13-2015)
Unread 10-12-2015, 04:13 PM   #312
Millie

Jenm, I think you may be the strongest person I know. I am so proud of you.

This will all be done soon.
Millie is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to Millie For This Useful Post:
Thank You (10-13-2015)
Unread 10-12-2015, 04:23 PM   #313
Tryntryagain

Dear Jenm...of course bright blessings to you.

I have my rose in my suit lapel to walk you down the ....ai....ummm...into the dock. Wedding dress Jenm and Nan? You sure?

Dear Jenm i would take the 5 days.

This really isnt funny. Jenm would you understand me when i say that our drinking has given us a "shock"? I really thought that "taking on board" the consequences of drinking was kinda instant. It blew me away when i realised that the consequences can last a lifetime. This one, get it out of the way. I know, i know, easy for me to say, i really have no idea, as i said earlier i just want you to be safe, sober and following the path that empowers you so.

Am i to take it that you will write to us in 5 days...ish? If not i will get onto Nan. Do not think i wont.

I am grateful for you. You keep me strong. Speak soon.

Be peaceful, be healthy and be strong, strong, strong. Loveness to you dear Jenm
One User Says Thank You to Tryntryagain For This Useful Post:
Thank You (10-13-2015)
Unread 10-12-2015, 08:44 PM   #314
R. Lee

jenm, It almost over 5 hots & cots. (meals & bed) Then you are done & get to move on with a new life. Keep your nose to the grind stone & you will be just fine.

Have a great evening.
2 Users Say Thank You to R. Lee For This Useful Post:
Thank You (10-13-2015), Thank You (10-13-2015)
Unread 10-13-2015, 12:07 AM   #315
gmasusie

As you may have guessed, I am not a pray-er, but I will pray for you to get through this better than you go in.
2 Users Say Thank You to gmasusie For This Useful Post:
Unread 10-13-2015, 07:39 AM   #316
NancyB
Administrator

Hi Jen, I'll be thinking of you each day. Not that I like to wish time away for anyone, but I hope these 5 days go by FAST.

(((hugs)))

Nancy
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
NancyB is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Say Thank You to NancyB For This Useful Post:
Unread 10-13-2015, 01:04 PM   #317
jenm

Today's the day! I see the judge in a little over 2 hours.

May I be an example of humility and the love, grace, and mercy of Jesus.

See you all, Lord willing, in 5 days! Love, Jenm
3 Users Say Thank You to jenm For This Useful Post:
Thank You (10-13-2015), Thank You (10-14-2015), Thank You (10-13-2015)
Unread 10-13-2015, 01:14 PM   #318
Tryntryagain

My love and strength is with you dear Jenm.

If the judge asks you if you have a comment, ask him where he got his hair cut.

You will get through this. Think of what dear Sam and Dear R Lee have shared with you.

In the words of the inimitable Dave Alan...."may your God go with you".

I have set my calender for 5 days. I shall think of you each and every day of the 5.

My thoughts and love yours dear Jen.
2 Users Say Thank You to Tryntryagain For This Useful Post:
Unread 10-13-2015, 04:06 PM   #319
Millie

I missed you. I can't express how sorry I am about that.

I love you and will also think of you every day. This is almost over.
2 Users Say Thank You to Millie For This Useful Post:
Unread 10-13-2015, 07:10 PM   #320
jenm

Hi all, This is nan reporting in. Court went as expected today. Her release date and time is 10/18 at 1:30 PM. She did well in court and I am sure glad that part is over. (By the by Tryn, she did ask the judge where he got his hair cut, and then he said because of that you will be going directly to jail, so it didn't help any).-the t-shirt I wore, (we decided against the wedding dresses at the last minute) said, in big bold letters, F*** this court. I am sure that helped her case immensely. We try hard to please. Anyways, at least the countdown is on and hopefully these 5 days will hurry past and be good ones for her. Will update if there is any news. Thanks all for caring and sharing our burdens!

nan
Unread 10-13-2015, 09:14 PM   #321
R. Lee

Nan, I don't understand the behavior is court. Unless I missed something??
Unread 10-13-2015, 10:36 PM   #322
jenm

Sorry R. Lee, I was being a smart aleck. Indeed we both were dressed appropriately to go before the judge and jenm spoke very well when it was her turn to address the judge. Her attorney was very pleased with how it all turned out. He regretted that he was unable to get those 5 days off, but it sure could have been lots worse, in so many ways. We are both very thankful. She did call me this evening. They had just "booked" her in to the jail, she had been at the holding place in the courthouse until all the court cases were completed. So they asked her if she wanted to make a free call and so she did. I put money on her account tonight so if she figures that out she should be able to call again. Her plan still is to remain as neutral as possible and just quietly serve out her days there.

Again, sorry for my previous post, guess I shouldn't have been so flippant in my remarks. Thanks for all you do, R. Lee. I really appreciate you!

nan
Thank You (10-14-2015)
Unread 10-14-2015, 12:10 AM   #323
gmasusie

Nan, you know you and Jenm are in our thoughts and prayers.
Unread 10-14-2015, 09:03 AM   #324
R. Lee

nan, It's OK. It just went over my head & that is easy to do. You were just letting off steam dealing with a tense situation. You are a great mom.

Have a great day.
Unread 10-14-2015, 11:39 AM   #325
Sam Bailey

Hi Nan,

Like RLee, I was also a little perplexed with your post. For a moment, I was even concerned, with a dash of worried.

But then I realized WHO the poster was and what a stand-up, respectful, yet tough, decent person the writer was. That the writer was YOU (via Jen) convinced me that you were just venting a whole bunch of tension.

And if not here, where?

Nan, you have built up quite a bankroll of goodwill. And even if you HAD done such an odd-ball, ill-advised thing in court, here you would get a pass.

However.

Really, really, oh boy!, really glad you didn't. HaHa!

Best wishes to Jen, please.

sam
Unread 10-14-2015, 08:58 PM   #326
SecretTiger

My thoughts are with you and Jen. I look forward to seeing her back here!
SecretTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2015, 10:25 PM   #327
lostdog

Hope when you come back you know we missed you!
Unread 10-14-2015, 11:52 PM   #328
Saint

Thinking of you JennM.

Saint
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-15-2015, 12:36 AM   #329
gmasusie

Nan, they must have missed the exchange on another thread. I got it. Bantering sometimes relieves a little stress. I think of Jenm every day...and you with the boys. I can't imagine that they would give you grief.
Thank You (10-15-2015)
Unread 10-15-2015, 10:44 AM   #330
NancyB
Administrator

Hi, like susie mentioned, nan was expanding on one of Jen's posts about court attire. For those who missed the posts, here they are:

Earlier in this thread:
Quote:
Hi!

Tryn, tomorrow I will go in front of the judge at 1:30pm. I will be taken into custody at that time. This is after the Judge tells me everything he wants to tell me about myself. I have to do 5 days in jail, Lord willing, as long as the judge agrees and doesn't give me longer. My understanding is that I will be released on Sunday sometime. Some people that were in my class said that it will be at midnight on Saturday night/Sunday, but I don't know. I guess I shall find out!

I spoke with my attorney this morning to follow up on some of his suggestions - I trust him and I told him that. So I will end up having ONE more court date after all this, and this is my attorney's suggestion in regards to me getting my fine lowered and a temporary license. He has been amazing, and I'm so very grateful for his advice and his help. I also told him that I would show up looking nice tomorrow, I might just wear my wedding dress. I think Nan wants to wear her wedding dress though, and I don't want to be twins, so I'll just wear either my clown outfit (with rainbow wig) or a business suit, I haven't yet decided.

Thank you for all the prayers and positive thoughts, for real! I absolutely believe in the power of prayer. And yep, Sam, perhaps there is someone that needs to teach me something, or something I need to teach. The Lord does not make mistakes, He's got this under control.

In other news, I have my leg back. I got the thing off my ankle as I cannot wear it in jail. The report is 100% positive.

Now I have to go find my outfit for court tomorrow - I'm sure it's around here somewhere. Love you all! Jenm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryntryagain View Post
My love and strength is with you dear Jenm.

If the judge asks you if you have a comment, ask him where he got his hair cut.

You will get through this. Think of what dear Sam and Dear R Lee have shared with you.

In the words of the inimitable Dave Alan...."may your God go with you".

I have set my calender for 5 days. I shall think of you each and every day of the 5.

My thoughts and love yours dear Jen.
From Susie's thread:
Quote:
Oh Susie!

I'm so happy to hear you and please, please, please! Write all you want. We are here. Well, I'll be in jail for 5 days but then I'll be here again. We love you.

As I sat in my guilt and self-pity many times for my poor choices, I would think of what my dad would have thought of me if he could see me now. I believe that he does 'see' me now. I truly believe that today, TODAY, 10/12/13, my dad would be super proud of me - even knowing that I'm going to jail tomorrow. You know why? Because he loved me and he still loves me from Heaven and he knows that I got my life back. He always called me "Jenni". Other than my family, I don't let anyone else call me 'Jenni'. I don't like it. Even if Monty is with you only in memory until you meet again, he is STILL WITH YOU. Every single one of us will die at some point. We are not even guaranteed our next breath. The Lord has a plan and, even if we don't always like it or agree with it (i.e. my current situation), there is a plan for us. There is.

You are a blessing to me and to so many. I'll be around until tomorrow morning and then I'll see you in (Lord willing) 5 days! Please keep my mother on track - the boys will have her tied to a chair within minutes, I'm sure. Love, Jenm
Hope that helps in seeing where nan's humor was coming from. BTW, I did laugh out loud at your post nan. And please let Jen know that we all love and miss her and look forward to having her back.

Nancy
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
2 Users Say Thank You to NancyB For This Useful Post:
Thank You (10-15-2015), Thank You (10-16-2015)
Unread 10-16-2015, 07:14 AM   #331
NancyB
Administrator

Hi nan, have you been able to talk with her, of so, how is she doing? How are you doing with the boys and the cats? Please say hi to Jen if you are able to speak with her.

Nancy
One User Says Thank You to NancyB For This Useful Post:
Thank You (10-16-2015)
Unread 10-16-2015, 03:09 PM   #332
nan

Hello all, Just a mini report here. Yes, I talked with her last night. She is doing ok. Laying low, keeping a low profile. She said she has plenty of books. Not sleeping too well but trying to not lay down during the day so she hopefully would be tired enough to fall asleep at night. I could hear in her voice the discouragement of her living situation right now. She said it was terrible to be there. Hopefully she will call again tonight, at least that is a little contact. She got to talk with her littlest one last night, the big boys weren't with us when she called.

Otherwise we are getting along-it is busy with school schedules, sports, etc. Not used to having to do so much laundry, cooking, etc. The 4 cats are something else. So far none of them have escaped outside so that is a good thingl

I do pass along your greetings when I talk to her. She knows she is being thought of and feels your support. Thanks so much! Usually time goes very fast, but this week has gone on forever it seems. Sunday isn't that far off and we can both make it!

Will let you all know if I hear again.

nan
nan is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Say Thank You to nan For This Useful Post:
Thank You (10-16-2015), Thank You (10-16-2015)
Unread 10-16-2015, 03:53 PM   #333
Tryntryagain

Dear Nan. Bright blessings to you.

Sunday will seem a way off yet to dear Jen. It is kinda "the ways things go" to say that the dear girl is called Jen, and you are a Gem. (Forgive me...i am a musician you know).

Dear Nan, in a situation like Jens, the little ones mean the most. The world comes into sharp focus, and ourselves become real.

Once Sunday comes, Jen can pick up the goodness and love that she is, this will be gone, a much "lighter" way forward.

Give her my love.

Be peaceful, be healthy and be strong. Loveness to you dear Nan
Unread 10-16-2015, 11:08 PM   #334
R. Lee

Nan, It is very hard to sleep in the slammer. Always a lot going on. Give her out love. She & the boys are lucky to have you.
Unread 10-17-2015, 02:53 PM   #335
iamtrying

JenM wish you all the strength ...the time will pass soon ...hope things will get better from now on...hugs.
iamtrying is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2015, 06:15 AM   #336
Tryntryagain

Good morning dear Jenm/Nan. Bright blessings to you both.

Have i counted my days right? Is Jenm coming home today?

Forgive me if i have got it wrong, i just want to give her a hug and welcome her home.

Be peaceful, be healthy and be strong. Loveness to you both
Unread 10-18-2015, 10:37 AM   #337
NancyB
Administrator

Just a few more hours and then....
Welcome home Jen!!!
Unread 10-18-2015, 12:17 PM   #338
nan

Hello all, Woo Hoo, Just talked with Jen and she has only about 3 1/2 hours to go! First thing she wants to do is see her kids!!!! Then, a diet coke and a long shower. lol The boys are quite anxious to have their mom home too. Last night we were busy getting the house all cleaned and ready for the homecoming. Her oldest son led the crew, he is quite a capable kid! They all three were very easy to "take care" of. I had no trouble at all with any of the three, they were all cooperative and never once threatened to tie me up in a chair. ha ha Very good kids! It has been a very long week, but almost finished with it now! Thanks for your support all along, she is a very lucky "little" girl!

nan
nan is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to nan For This Useful Post:
Thank You (10-18-2015)
Unread 10-18-2015, 12:29 PM   #339
Millie

I'm almost in tears knowing this is almost over. I know how scared she was and how eager to put this behind her.

Welcome back, Jenm!
Unread 10-18-2015, 04:42 PM   #340
jenm

Hi everyone! I am HOME!! Oh my word, tears of joy. I cannot even describe. More later, I love you all. Jenm
Thank You (10-18-2015)
Unread 10-18-2015, 04:43 PM   #341
Sam Bailey

Jen,

As I sit here now, it's 12:42pm, LA time. And based on what Nan said about WHEN you'd be free, looks to me like the Great Eyeblink Happened.

You blinked, now you're home.

So glad. Bet you have a couple or three stories? If you'd like to share, that is. If so, cool. If not, also cool.

Next event: the rest of your life!

best,

sam
Unread 10-18-2015, 06:45 PM   #342
jenm

Hi!

Praise the Lord. I can't even begin to describe how grateful I am. First of all, I love you SO MUCH Mom (nan)! I told her this today but I cannot say it enough. She has never given up on me. Ever. And you all - I felt the prayers, good thoughts, all of it. That was honestly the longest 5 days of my life and I never ever ever want to go back there. Did I mention ever? I have had a long shower and we are headed to church shortly.

Oh - I DO have some stories! It is so very sad. So many of those women are in and out of jail like a revolving door. They have a little group. They are friends. I tried to be an encouragement. They tried to make me gay - I informed them that I like dudes and that is going to stay that way. The female guards were mostly b**ches. Oh well. I would not want that job, and I have a college degree in criminal justice. Today's guard was especially rude. However, I did get to slip in one question before I left. I asked her, "Oh - is there a jail gift shop here? I would like to purchase this outfit and wear it at home if I may." She did not reply. I have lost weight since I've been there, and yesterday I actually fainted in my little cell thing - dehydration and not hardly any food. Just wasn't hungry, just wasn't thirsty. I've never fainted in my life - not once ever. I hit my head I guess on something and now my neck muscles and back are all jacked up. Gotta teach fitness tomorrow morning, this will be fun.

I shared the Gospel with this 20 year old girl the other day. Today she trusted Christ as her personal Lord and Savior and we went into a room and she asked me to pray for her. POWERFUL STUFF. Maybe that is why I was there. I don't know. I was (I hope) a positive encouragement to the women there. I let them know that we can choose our sin, but we cannot choose our consequences. I made another friend that was my age and just got sentenced to 2.5 years for her 4th drunk driving. We talked and talked and looked at Scripture and I tried to encourage her. They all laughed at how "short" my sentence was. I did not think it was short, especially since I have never spent one whole day in jail in my whole life. There was a reason for all of this. I am so grateful I cannot even begin to describe it.

I came home to a clean house, clean garage, clean car, happy boys. It is sunny and beautiful, a little cold, but I don't care. I have not seen the sun since Tuesday. I am so very grateful and I am headed off to church with my boys. I love you all, I have more funny stuff (and serious) to share, will do it soon. I wrote 18 pages of notes while I was there. I think I might need to write a book. Love, Jenm
Unread 10-18-2015, 07:28 PM   #343
lostdog

I'm so glad your back and it is over, welcome back, your mom is very nice. Have a good rest of your day and take one day at a time, big hug to you JenM.
Unread 10-18-2015, 08:39 PM   #344
R. Lee

Good for you jenm. Now you can move forward with your sober life.

Have a great evening.
Unread 10-18-2015, 09:31 PM   #345
Sam Bailey

Hi Jen,

Home Sweet Home.

Ain't no place like it!

Great to have you back where you belong!

sam
Unread 10-19-2015, 12:00 AM   #346
gmasusie

Dear Jenm, Many people believe that things happen for a reason. I don't know what it is, but they were lucky to have you for a few days. We are lucky to have you back. We missed you and worried about you. Welcome home!
Unread 10-19-2015, 01:02 AM   #347
Saint

Glad you're home Jenn. I believe you changed some people's lives!

Be well,
Saint
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2015, 04:58 AM   #348
Tryntryagain

Good morning dear Jenm. BRIGHT BLESSINGS TO YOU!

Oh how wonderful to have this behind you now. So, So good to have you back.

Onwards and upwards!

Be peaceful, be healthy and be strong. Loveness to you dear Jenm
Unread 10-19-2015, 02:18 PM   #349
Millie

Jenm, I'm all misty again reading your post. I am so very very glad that is now in the past.

And I hope you do write a book! Or a blog? Yours is an experience a lot of people will never have, and it could change a life.

I'm so so so glad to see you back.
Unread 10-19-2015, 03:13 PM   #350
Alexis

HEY JEN!!! sorry i wasnt around when you were inside.

So happy to read that its over & you are home.

Your boys are lucky to have a mum like you.

Peace Jen xxx
Alexis is offline   Reply With Quote