Addiction Survivors

Notices

Unread 09-10-2008, 07:15 PM   #1
spoint1
Way Cool Member

Unhappy Distressed, vomiting, and questioning everything

Hello all
I'm usually such a PollyAnna, I hate to come complain, but I am more and more worried that my choice to use Suboxone has put me in an awful no win situation.
The short version is I started Sub 1/08 on my long time shrink's (who is also my sub doc) recommendation because I was experiencing severe cravings to use drugs. At the time I had 7 years C&S from an IV morphine habit that had begun as a popping a few Percocets here & there habit years earlier.. So I started Sub while not being in withdrawals from anything.
Why was I having such severe cravings? My doc told me that the antidepressant I had been using for 20 years, Prozac, had quit working. For me, part of the signs of the prozac no longer working was a return of cravings. He started me on a drug called Cymbalta, and I have been on widely varying doses.
Cymbalta never really worked for my depression, and I began weaning off it for good a month ago under my doc's direction. The wean from Cymbalta is as hellacious as narcotic withdrawals, IMO. My major issue was horrendous dizziness and a new onset nausea.
I took my last Cymbalta Mon 9/8. Started Prozac again 9/9 and was OK yesterday, but today has been from hell and I am very discouraged. I have been nauseated all day & vomited, and have had to call off work, which I REALLY hate doing.
My questions/thought for this forum is I am concerned that the Suboxone I use is making my dizziness/nausea much worse (I use between 4 & 8 mg, 8 is what is prescribed). My dark head has me wishing right now that I had never started the Sub, even though, as I have posted here countless times, it gave me my life back by taking away the cravings which were going to ruin my new life.
I'm miserable and don't know what to do, and am thinking maybe now's the time to start weaning off Sub to take that variable out of the equation. But while I'm coming off one horrible wean drug and starting a new drug with all its side effects probably isn't the smartest time to mess with the Sub. I'm so confused & so miserable
I don't even know what I want from ya'll - I guess a cyber shoulder to lean on while I keen my misery and sadness and frustration.
Ugh, sorry to be such an ugly bummer, but I guess this too is part of life with Sub.
spoint1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2008, 07:27 PM   #2
OhioMike

I can only offer opinion and only based on what you just shared.

first I do not know how much the taper from Cymbalta and switch back to Prozac is playing in this. My guess is based on what others have shared, a good bit.

My opinion on the Sub is this. If you were addiction free for 7 years, I do not understand why he even put you on it. Second, I do not understand why he has had you taking so much. For going from nothing to 8mg is IMO huge. I would not have expected you to need anymore than maybe 1/2mg or 1mg and 1mg IMO would be high. With that opinion out of the way, you can taper off Sub, but, sadly he had you taking too much for too long. You will need to go very, very slow.

Personally in regard to Sub, I think you got really bad advice from the doctor.

OMike
OhioMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2008, 07:36 PM   #3
joshfarc

Mike is quite right I think....

To your last sentence: well life with sub isn't generally an ugly bummer. It's actually often a stark contrast, a glowing happiness.

Anyway, I am sorry your body is going through all these things. If you have been on sub since january of 08*(am i right?) then I don't think allergic reactions or anything could be flaring up now.....It could just be fully related to the cymbalta/prozac switch...just a thought.

Another suggestion. You said that you use between 4 and 8mg of sub a day.....I've always known keeping a balanced dose daily is very helpful. Fluctuating from 4mg to 8mg could cause some side effects......I would strongly recommend sticking and staying at one dose for a good period of time....whether it is 4, 6, or 8. Just take the same dose every day....allow your body to get used to a certain dose.

Having cravings after 7 years can't be fun...I'm sorry this is all come up from that. Well I have a cyber shoulder for u....and just focus on the good....life with sub is rarely and ugly bummer for me. Once that cymablta gets out of your system i bet you are good to go!
joshfarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2008, 08:34 PM   #4
spoint1
Way Cool Member

Thanks you two for your thoughts.
OM, my doc is not alone in the blame department. I was facing, as all of us do, a bleak future had I returned to using morphine and/or oxycodone. I believe, that for me, it was a reasonable choice to take Suboxone under a doc's control. I totally understand that many will disagree with me and that's OK, I knew I risked that by openly sharing my choice here.
josh, thanks for the shoulder. I took 4 mg tonight and plan to stay steady on that for a couple of weeks until the antidepressant switch over is better established. I think steady is smart (and clearly what I should have been doing all along).
Spoint1
Unread 09-10-2008, 09:19 PM   #5
Smith

Hi Spoint1

Ever try just stopping paxil after being on it for a long time, yep it's a really bad idea. Prozac is supposably better because it has a half life after long term use that is fairly long.

Let me point out a few things, Cymbalta is
a Serotonin-norepinephine reuptake inhibitor (SNRI) Prozac is a Serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI)
Notice something missing? I don't know if the switch you did will work for you, unless you had completely gone off one, was fine then wenton the other.

Also one of the side effects of Prozac is nausea, Prozac does interact with some medicines. I have started taking it and also take bupe and so has my wife and were fine, as far as that is concerned, didn't really notice any difference.
Also what dose of Prozac did he start you on, even if you were fine and off the cymbalta completely for a month then just started taking a lot of prozac it could make you sick. They make a 10mg, 20mg and a 40mg normal release Capsule, when I and my wife started, we took 20 mg for a while, then 40 mg for a while then I went to 60 mg, that last transition was not entirely easy for me, but I did it gradually, and I did have some trouble with nausea.

So bottom line your life's not over, call your doctor, ASAP. You just need to do something with your medicines. In the end you may be happy and taking prozac and bupe.

My bet is it's one of these: cymbalta withdrawals, to much prozac all at once, or you have a pronounced reaction to prozac a few % of people can't metabolize it right. You could be that lucky few % who has to take less, or the prozac had changed how much bupe you need. I least suspect the last. thing.

All of these things can be fixed, but you may need your doctors help to do it. You might need a little cymbalta for a while longer, you might need to decrease your prozac dose, If it's just to much bupe, stop taking it for 24 hours if you feel better that was probably it..Start on a lower dose.

Your doctor is going to be way better at guessing what it is, then I am, because one he went to medical school, and he has all your history and all the details. The details are so important.

I really feel bad for you, and I hope you can figure it out soon. If you can't find help, go to the ER, if you think you can stand it until you can get professional help, but need support in the mean time, then post some more details and maybe one of us may recognize something.

Hope you start feeling better

Smith
Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2008, 09:23 PM   #6
NancyB
Administrator

Hi spoint1, sorry to hear you're feeling crappy. I'm also wondering why so high of a dose. Here's something from the TIP40:

http://www.naabt.org/links/TIP_40_PDF.pdf

PDF page: 80 Hardcopy page: 54

Patients Not Physically Dependent on Opioids
Patients who are not physically dependent on opioids but who have a known history of opioid addiction, have failed other treatment modalities, and have a demonstrated need to cease the use of opioids, may be candidates for buprenorphine treatment. Patients in this category will be the exception rather than the rule, however. Other patients in this category would be those recently released from a controlled environment who have a known history of opioid addiction and a high potential for relapse.

Patients who are not physically dependent on opioids should receive the lowest possible dose (2/0.5 mg) of buprenorphine/naloxone for induction treatment.

I'm also wondering if a lower, steady dose would help you feel better. The fluctuation of 50% higher and lower could in and of itself cause you to feel lousy.

As for your decision to go on bupe after having been addiction and drug-free for years, that was your and your doctor's decision. You knew where you may have gone due to the cravings and to stop it then, in my opinion, was a sound choice. Maybe you may have only needed 1 or 2mg, but that's irrelevant now.

http://www.prozac.com/how_prozac/faqs.jsp#2

According to that, it can take up to 4 weeks for the prozac to start working again, I hope that it is sooner. Hopefully that combined with a lower, steady Suboxone dose will have you feeling well again.

Best wishes WCM,
Nancy
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
NancyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2008, 09:31 PM   #7
spoint1
Way Cool Member

Thanks Smith, I appreciate your kind words.
I first took Prozac back in 1987 when it was first relased - true story, I had a prescription in the pharmacy just waiting for release date! My current psychiatrist has been my doctor for 22 years, and he wrote that original script. I sucessfully took Prozac for nearly 20 years, alternating 20 & 40 mg every other day.
Sadly, things started not feeling right in April 2007, and by June 07 I was clearly depressed again, despite having upped my Prozac dose to 60 mg/day. One of the ways the depression showed its ugly face was by the return of drug cravings.
So I have long, positive experience with Prozac. R, my doc, is hopeful that I can get at least another good year out of it. When I first started it in 1987, I had no side effects and it began working very quickly. Being a slow learner, I stopped & started it a few times over the 20 years. Each time I restarted, I got more SE and it took longer to work, but I have never been off it as long as I have been now - 15 months.
I am very hopeful that the nausea will back down quickly. I am skipping tomorrow's dose per R's instruction (prozac has such a long half life, like Sub, that you can do that), and I am skipping my morning shot of diabetes medicine (also per doc orders) so I am looking forward to a better day tomorrow.
Interesting factoid: Prozac is actually the precribed treatment for Antidepressant Discontinuation Syndrome, which is the fancy name for what I have!
Thanks again, Smith. Say hi to Mrs Smith too!
Unread 09-11-2008, 04:06 AM   #8
animalman

I have to say that I think all your trouble is coming from the antidepressant switch, not the sub. I also was put on sub being clean and sober at the time under my own choosing (I had been on it before). I think its a good option instead of going out and relapsing, then switching to sub. I just got done with a 2 year prison term for prescription fraud and was still craving extremely bad and going on sub has curbed all risk of violating my parole by relapsing and going back to prison over this disease. It is saving my life and freedom.
animalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2008, 04:10 AM   #9
animalman

By the way, the sub hit me way differently going on it clean. It was extremely euphoric, It felt to me almost like being on a long acting heroin. But I stabilized and am now doing good without the high's. My dosage range is about the same as your's too. In my opinion you need whatever dose is necessary to curb cravings and live comfortably. There's really no point in only half-assing it and risking destruction and misery when the solution is available, non-destructive, and legitimate. I would recommend stabilizing these anti-depressants for a few weeks before adding possible turbulence by messing with your sub dose.
animalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2008, 05:52 AM   #10
kitty77

I would also wonder why such a high dose to go from no opiates to 8mg? But like everyone said, I'd give it some time to clear outsome of the AD's,& try to keep stable at your dose of sub. Is it 4 now? Anyway,stay strong,& good luck!
kitty77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2008, 10:17 AM   #11
So.Cal.

Hey Spoint,

Im really glad you posted this because there arent many here who can relate to starting sub while not being dependant on another drug at the time.,,I think it may be only you, me, animalman,and isabella who have done this.
I also as animal stated had felt "great" when i started sub which in the long run was bad for me because that feeling doesnt last,,and i missed it when it was gone.
I cant say who should have started who shouldnt whether they are in wd or not. Only those of us who started sub while not in wd can say whether it was the right decision or not.
Speaking of my own situation,(years in and out of prison,,comas and life support),it was the thing to do.and as animalman said it has kept him out of prison.
When i look at your situation(Spoint), the first thing that comes to mind is ,wow,,you managed 7yrs c&s!,,and i want to say you did it once you can do it again!,,But i dont really know that to be true,,only you do,,
one thing i do know is it does no good to second guess that now,,whats done is done and the important thing is to figure out whats your next step and to make a decision and be comfortable with what you decide. I have been on sub now for 4yrs and have gone through different phases,,and one of the most difficult phases for me is when i kept making half a$$ed decisions,,i would decide to taper and get off sub but i wouldnt really commit myself and kept going up and down and i stayed miserable!!
If i could make a suggestion to you it would be to try and not get to frightened about how hard it is gonna be to get off if thats the decision you make.,,,I have in the past worried about it and kept myself depressed over it and for what?,I never followed through with it so all that fear and depression was for nothing.,,,Im not saying getting off sub wont be difficult,,im just saying dont overstress yourself today over tommarrow.,,,Look at it like sub helped you from relapse the last 6mos and if you decide to get off look for that strength you have that helped you stay c&s for 7years!!,Its still there im sure and you just have to get back with the program,,this 6mos on sub hasnt been a waste and you are in alot better shape than if you had been on your drug of choice for 6 months!
Tattoo Tommy
So.Cal. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2008, 02:42 AM   #12
Smith

Hi Spoint1

How are you doing? some of us actually care. Well I hope your doing better..

I have personally helped someone who was not currently Dependant on opioids, but fighting to keep his disease in remission. Get on bupe, It was his decision, I just helped him find a doctor he could afford, and so on. so I guess you know my opinion on that. I also know for fact that 0.5 mg of bupe SL in at least one non dependent person, made them very sick.

I read your first post very carefully and you did say you started suboxone on sept 8 and on the 9th you where sick. If you really went from 0 to even 4 mg that is huge. Just crazy, don't do that. It would not kill you but it will make you very very nauseous.

If you did this please stop with the 4 mg a day, start with like 0.2mg, then 0.5mg then just keep working your way up to 8 mg. If your still sick go look in the mirror and see if your pupils(just the black part) are small even in dime light, if possible compare it to someone else's who is not taking opioids, it's not alway prominent, but if your pupils are little points, if is for sure way to much bupe, thank god bupe is so safe, please don't drink take benzo's or any other CNS or respiratory depressant. If it is true and it had been a full agonist like oxycodone you would be dead.

Also sorry their might be some slight misunderstanding, I currently take 60 mg of Prozac. I have never discontinued it, as I've only been taking it for two weeks and like 3 days. You have much more experience with it than I do. I have do doubt Prozac would work wonders for paxil and other SSRI discontinuation, (I just did a really slow taper way back when.) The thing I was trying to point out is noroepinephrine reuptake is blocked by cymbalta, also dopamine has been suggested, (I don't got a reference it was a little free booklet at the pharmacy I was reading today) but not Prozac. I honestly don't know, but I would think if you did not replace the NE it may not be pleasant. The few accounts I have heard of the poor people who suddenly stopped cymbalta say it is very nasty, worse than the old SSRI's we all enjoyed discontinuing in the past.
My sponsor was a methamphetamine miuser, he seemed to think stooping it was no fun at all for like 14 months.I know, I know it's not exactly the same, but similar in many ways. It does increase NE in the synaptic gap, and if you stop your going to louse that NE when the normal cellular machinery comes back on line, and suck it up faster then it is released or produced.

Your doctor won't give you like 30 20mg cymbalta capsules, and let you try to taper lower and slower. If I not missing something, it sounds like you think that is the problem as well. If I had to I count out the little beads inside, and take one less little bead every few days, until I was at zero beads a day I would. It's the beads that are delayed release not the capsules. Just don't break the beads, in anyway.

If it was the bupe, and you took to large of a dose like that, you probably would of gotten sick within three hours of the first dose. Could this of happened.

When you get a chance let us know how your doing?

Smith
Unread 09-12-2008, 11:31 AM   #13
spoint1
Way Cool Member

Hi Smith, Thanks for responding. And big thanks to Tommy & Animalman - I had a great thank you post yesterday that I must have screwed up 'cause it's not here...
I have been using Suboxone since this past January (2008) for both craving prevention and as an adjunct in the treatment of my long term severe depression. I started at 2 mg/day. I still had cravings and my doc increased it to 4mg/day over time. Last month, when my doc & I decided it was time to stop Cymbalta to find something that works better for my depression, he increased the dose to 8 mg, to cover any possible increased cravings caused by feeling horrible from the Cymbalta wean. I took some 8 mg doses because I am one of those who feels good on Suboxone. Not high, just happier/lighter/calmer. 24 hours after 8 mg doses I feel lazy and sleepy and I don't get anything done.
On the Cymbalta, my doc gave me a script to get 10 mg capsules made up by a compounding pharmacy. I weaned by taking 50 then 40 then 30 then 20 all at about 4-7 day stages. I have been using 10 mg only, about every 30-36 hours for well over a week. The day I felt so awful, Wednesday, I had not had any Cymbalta since Mon am.
Since Wed pm, I am taking 4 mg Sub in the pms, Thurs I had 10 mg Cymbalta & skipped a diabetes med that also causes nausea (OK'd by my doc). This am I had the 20 mg Prozac, no diabetes meds & have my fingers crossed. My cravings for opiates are non existant right now, happily, so I believe that I willl easily be able to stay at 4 mg Suboxone until after I make the switch to totally prozac. After I make the switch I want to go back to 2mg. My hope is that the cravings & my mood will stabilize out.
Ideally, I would like to stop taking Suboxone. It has worked well for me in protecting me from my cravings, but as you can tell I have a complicated polypharmacy going on for the diabetes & depression, and eliminating any med I can is a good thing.
Thanks for taking the time to read my whining. I hope you & Mrs Smith have a lovely Friday and weekend!

Last edited by spoint1; 09-12-2008 at 11:37 AM..
Unread 09-12-2008, 03:58 PM   #14
Smith

Thank you Spoint1

Your email cleared up a lot, thank you, sounds like you got it under control now, thank you for posting, I so glad you are feeling better.....sigh (of relief)...ok good....

As you probably already know the tired feelings your talking about in reference to bupe are classic, "little to much" symptoms. I and others go down slowly as our body agrees with it. If I start thinking of my DOC, I stop my reduction, go back to where I was last fine at, and go down slower. If you don't know already there are lots of strategies for doing this. You could take a whole month to drop a 0.5 mg if you want.

Next thing cymbalta comes in like 20 or 30mg, and/or 60 mg capsules, Right?
My point is 10 mg is not a insignificant amount, IMHO. If it was me and it may very well not be right for you, I would want to have more control over my taper, so I would go the counting the little prills (the little tiny balls inside the capsule) route, instead of the compounding pharmacy. You can make very fine accurate adjustments, and taper as you can stand it. Just a humble suggestion.

If it's all working for you know, that is great, I'm very glad to hear it.
Sorry about your lost post, I'm sure that's frustrating, to then have a bunch of people say "Oh No!, Oh my God! you did What!

My apologies about my part in the misunderstanding.

Hope you have a wonderful day, either way let us know. We really do care.

Smith
Unread 09-13-2008, 10:13 PM   #15
azg2b

Hi spoint1,

My two cents?

Cymbalta is a complete b**ch to come off of. From my own experience. Brain zaps, dizziness, vertigo, generalized nausea, you name it. I hate it and want off it badly. Plus I don't feel as if it's all that beneficial to me either. Better believe I'll be discussing this with my physician at my next appointment.

Best wishes to start feeling beter,

j
azg2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2008, 03:45 PM   #16
Madison7

Hello Spoint, I hope you get to feeling better soon. I want to ask a question that I hope doesn't make anyone mad. I am not wanting to debate the right or wrong of what you did. I figure its your business. But, I am curious as to whether or not what your doctor did was legal? Can a doctor legally prescribe sub to someone who is not in active addiction?

Last edited by Madison7; 09-14-2008 at 03:46 PM.. Reason: word omission
Madison7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2008, 03:52 PM   #17
NancyB
Administrator

Hi Madison7, yes, a certified physician can legally prescribe Suboxone to someone not physically dependent on opioids. Here's what the TIP40 says:

http://www.naabt.org/links/TIP_40_PDF.pdf
PDF page 80; hardcopy page 54

Patients Not Physically Dependent on Opioids
Patients who are not physically dependent on opioids but who have a known history of opioid addiction, have failed other treatment modalities, and have a demonstrated need to cease the use of opioids, may be candidates for buprenorphine treatment. Patients in this category will be the exception rather than the rule, however. Other patients in this category would be those recently released from a controlled environment who have a known history of opioid addiction and a high potential for relapse.

Patients who are not physically dependent on opioids should receive the lowest possible dose (2/0.5 mg) of buprenorphine/naloxone for induction treatment.

Hope that helps.
Nancy
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
Unread 09-14-2008, 04:17 PM   #18
Madison7

Thanks Nancy, I was wondering about that.
Madison7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2008, 06:49 PM   #19
joshfarc

Sub is starting to be used quite a bit in pain management I believe....in much lower doses i think......but couldn't doctors always prescribe sub for pain management?
joshfarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2008, 07:08 PM   #20
NancyB
Administrator

Hi josh, if a doctor prescribes Suboxone or Subutex strictly for pain management, that's considered off-label use. There have been pharmacies that would not fill it, especially if the prescriber wasn't certified, and insurance companies are not obligated to cover any off-label prescription.

Buprenex, IM injectable buprenorphine, has been around for pain for around 20 years. That's generally administered in a clinical setting.

Hope that helps.

Nancy
Unread 09-14-2008, 09:00 PM   #21
spoint1
Way Cool Member

Madison, I've always been an exception !

Was doing much better until this evening. I attempted my injectable med for diabetes (Byetta) again. I have determined that it is the Byetta that causes the onset of severe nausea & vomiting. At least I know now, but geezy Pete, it has been so hard to get my diabetes where I want it and now this.
Maybe I can give my diabetes to Warrior Ali & then he'd have something to REALLY obsess about !
Grouchy Nasty Spoint signing off
Unread 09-14-2008, 10:49 PM   #22
Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by azg2b View Post
Hi spoint1,

My two cents?

Cymbalta is a complete b**ch to come off of. From my own experience. Brain zaps, dizziness, vertigo, generalized nausea, you name it. I hate it and want off it badly. Plus I don't feel as if it's all that beneficial to me either. Better believe I'll be discussing this with my physician at my next appointment.

Best wishes to start feeling beter,

j
Hi Azg2b

This is my opinion, take what you want leave what you don't. In the end you have to make your own decisions.

Are you just trying to stop taking it suddenly? That can and has been a really sucky experience for a lot of people. It does not mean anything about the drug it self. If you want off, ask your doctor if you can get a normal script, and some empty capsules from a health food store. Take one cymbalta open in on a sheet of paper with a crease down the middle.
now count all the little white prills (balls). If it was a 20 mg capsule for example and you got 215 prills divide number of prills by 20 mg you'll get something like 10.75 prills per mg, now if you want to drop by 2 mg. Open a capsule remove 22 prills put the capsule back together and take it. Do this for a however long then take out more and keep going like that. Save the extra prills. At the end of your taper you'll just put these extra prills in the empty capsules. So for example you wanted 5 mg, You times 5 by 10.75 this equals ~54 put them in a empty capsule and take it. Go as fast as you feel comfortable when you taper to like zero prills your done. The above example is made up, it may be way off on the actual numbers.
Antidepressants that are tablets are easier because you just cut off part, it's less time consuming.

This is just how I would do it, and only if I wanted off it.
Since Cymbalta is a SNRI it may or may not be different then SSRI's for you. With regular SSRI's you can switch to Prozac then do a gently taper off prozac. Because Prozac has a long half live you can tolerate dose drops easier.

Don't give up, if one drug doesn't work for you another may still work, there are also augments you can try, and it may take a long time to see the difference. Alway ask people around you and be watch your self, to be on the watch out for suicide or IMO homicidal thoughts or discussion, so an intervention can be made before something happens your regret or your family will regret.. Especially when first starting, dose changes, switching or discontinuing an antidepressant.

Good luck, let us know how it goes for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoint1 View Post

Was doing much better until this evening. I attempted my injectable med for diabetes (Byetta) again. I have determined that it is the Byetta that causes the onset of severe nausea & vomiting. At least I know now, but geezy Pete, it has been so hard to get my diabetes where I want it and now this.
Maybe I can give my diabetes to Warrior Ali & then he'd have something to REALLY obsess about !
Sorry Spoint, I'm sorry, I really hope you get something figured out soon!
It so hard when you have so many variables, I'm sure you will find an answer that will fit you. I emphasize with you and sympathize with you a lot. keep us updated if you can.

Sending, my form of good things your way.

Smith
Unread 09-15-2008, 07:02 AM   #23
So.Cal.

================================================== ===

Ah ha,,when i read this ,,,I heard the Eagles singing "oooh ooh whitchy woman",,as you work your voodoo giving poor ol warrior ali your diabetees!!LOL

Tattoo Tommy
So.Cal. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2008, 09:08 AM   #24
Mary

Quote:

DON'T GIVE HIM YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR SPOINT1! Priceless.

Healthy beams to you! -Mary
Mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2008, 05:31 PM   #25
Smith

Quote:
Hi Spoint, I realize your uncomfortable, and not doing well. I hope you get it under control soon. When your better maybe you could say you don't mean to make light of others challenges, like this.

Hope you get everything going better asap, Wish I could help somehow, more.

Smith