Addiction Survivors

Notices

Unread 08-22-2010, 01:11 PM   #1
Ozzy4985

Default Thank You

I recently posted a thread pleading for help and the response was all i could have hoped for. It's nice to know people care even about someone they don't know. Everyday is a fight but with the support of my family and the information you all have given i think i will be ok, and a special thanks to JNJ. it meant alot to hear youre story and how you have turned it around, i think maybe i could be so strong as to do it to life isnt easy but im optimistic to say the least.
Ozzy4985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2010, 01:21 PM   #2
Saint

Ozzie,

People do care! And we realize the struggle you face. There's no need to do it alone, nor should you feel you have to. Many have been through so much more than I on their road to sobriety. They stand before us and offer their kindness and wisdom that has been so hard earned. They struggled, they perservered, and now they thrive. I want what they have! Don't you???

Stray Strong, Stay Safe,
Saint
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2010, 03:19 PM   #3
Julnjer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzy4985 View Post
I recently posted a thread pleading for help and the response was all i could have hoped for. It's nice to know people care even about someone they don't know. Everyday is a fight but with the support of my family and the information you all have given i think i will be ok, and a special thanks to JNJ. it meant alot to hear youre story and how you have turned it around, i think maybe i could be so strong as to do it to life isnt easy but im optimistic to say the least.

You are so welcome ozzy and I am glad to hear you are optimistic. Remember, you can do it and you ARE worth it!!! Keep us updated on how your doing. I am telling you if I can win this war, I have NO doubt you can too!!!!! My prayers are with you Ozz. JNJ
Unread 08-23-2010, 01:26 PM   #4
R. Lee

Ozzy, I could not stop drinking until I used a support group. I take it 1 day at a time to stay sober. Good luck!!
R. Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2010, 07:40 PM   #5
Magda

Ozzy-
I am glad you have found hope in the support here, please keep coming back. It is people like YOU that make this place what it is. I love seeing the hope in your words- you have the power to do whatever it is you want to do in this life- sometimes all it takes is some support from others that understand our struggles.
Out of curiosity, have you looked into pro treatment? I worry about it, especially for the Suboxone. Your health is so very precious, and getting involved with a program will be so beneficial to your recovery. If you need assistance locating a program, just let me know. Best Wishes to you.
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
Magda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2010, 09:52 PM   #6
CarlyO

Dear Ozzy,

Please post us an update, you can change life, it is doable- if you are sick and tired of being sick and tired. people do it everyday- go back and read some of the stories here and the links we posted for you.
Never ever give up hope. Hang in there, take care Carly
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
CarlyO is offline   Reply With Quote