Addiction Survivors

Notices

Unread 02-08-2013, 12:41 PM   #1
asouth32

Default Weird.REALLY weird side effect

For the past couple of months, right around the time that Aunt Flo comes to visit and its only been since Ive been on Suboxone, not sure if its my hormones out of whack due to that or if its the Suboxone but my sex drive goes through the roof.
Kinda wondering and you dont have to give details, I aint that nosy. Kinda wondering if anyone else has this side effect? If its the Suboxone, I know it aint the Zoloft. I stopped the Zoloft, stress has minimized to not much so I stopped it. Im just not sure if its the Suboxone or if its where I am getting my period.
So I put the call out to yall, Im hoping that I aint the only one. Its just kinda odd and Allen said the other day, yeah you are getting your period. I can always tell when its coming around, but the thing is I dont think that I was like that when I was off Suboxone. I cant remember being like that when I was doped up all the time either.
I hope that this aint a touchy subject for some, I mean its a natural thing. Just wondering if its me or if others have this as well. There aint really no complaints but when it came around this time, I thought well I am going to ask and see if its just me.
asouth32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2013, 06:55 PM   #2
OhioMike

When I started sub I was like a 17 year old again, it was GREAT. I was not turned on by my uncle though.
Unread 02-08-2013, 09:16 PM   #3
asouth32

ok.....Aunt Flo is an expression...Not sure if you got that or was trying to make a comeback joke lol.
asouth32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2013, 09:33 PM   #4
OhioMike

LMAO
Thank You (02-08-2013)
Unread 02-09-2013, 12:22 AM   #5
vhappy

Too funny. ;-)
vhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to vhappy For This Useful Post:
Thank You (02-09-2013)