Addiction Survivors

Notices

Unread 09-23-2010, 10:36 AM   #1
Silverton

Default How to delete a post

I've tried, but cannot find the information on how to delete a post that I have made. Can someone please tell me how? Thank-you.
Silverton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2010, 03:03 PM   #2
CarlyO

I will forward this to Admin. I think they can do it -
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
CarlyO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2010, 05:54 PM   #3
CarlyO

Default Answer - How to delete a post

Dear Silverton,

Click on the link below in order to notify admin. they need to Know WHICH post you want deleted and they will handle it.

Click this link :

makecontact@addictionsurvivors.org

Hope you are doing well.... keep us posted - Take care, Carly
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
Unread 09-23-2010, 06:46 PM   #4
CarlyO

Wanted to add that that if you have any questions or desire to change your screen name - (things like that) as well as your request about Deleting a post - just ask admin and they can help you.
Here is the link again : just click ....

makecontact@addictionsurvivors.org
Unread 09-23-2010, 08:42 PM   #5
Silverton

Thanks everyone .
Silverton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2010, 03:19 AM   #6
CASEY

Lightbulb " It is time for you to take care of YOU & YOUR CHILDREN?\!

Hi Silverton.

I wanted to ask you , why do you want to " D E L E T E ! " . You had written that you are dealing with an alcoholic and an " ABUSER" !
Also you said he check's your mail? WHY?
Believe it or not , he is afraid to lose you.
You and your children matter , you cannot fix him , that is his job!
but you CAN CHANGE HOW YOU LET HIM TREAT YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN!
Stop the cycle before your children accept that this is the way a marriage work's or a relationship it is " NOT " , and they deserve their childhood and you need someone who love's you for you.
I don't know if he has ever cheated ; but he is right now w/ALCOHOL -
that is his " MISTRESS" , and he need's to learn " YOU HAVE HAD ENOUGH!
You also do not have to be his victim . I think he has done enough damage to you &
your children.

I THINK YOU & YOUR CHILDREN , NEED SOME SERIOUS THERAPY OF WHY ARE YOU
STAYING AND THE CHILDREN NEED THEIR OWN, SO THEY CAN SAY WHAT THEY NEED
TO WITHOUT THE FEAR OD HURTING YOU. " TRULY, LET SOMEONE LOVE YOU WHO DESERVE'S YOU AND PLEASE LET YOUR CHILDREN HAVE A
CHILDHOOD!!

BE SAFE!
CASEY

Last edited by CASEY; 11-03-2010 at 03:31 AM.. Reason: Some word's missing @
CASEY is offline   Reply With Quote