Unread 12-06-2016, 08:34 PM   #1
LeighAnnie

New not sure what to do.
I'm a 43 lady alcoholic
Scared confused
LeighAnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2016, 03:17 AM   #2
Alexis

Hello Leigh. It's good you have found this place. Do you want to tell us a bit more about yourself? Where are you from? Me and Tryn are in the Uk, everyone else is from America, apart from secret tiger who is in Japan!!

Don't be scared we can all help share our experiences with you x
Alexis is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Say Thank You to Alexis For This Useful Post:
Thank You (12-07-2016), Thank You (12-07-2016)
Unread 12-07-2016, 12:50 PM   #3
Millie

Hi LeighAnnie. Yes, please do tell us more about yourself. We're good listeners, and there's no judgment.
Millie is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Say Thank You to Millie For This Useful Post:
Thank You (12-07-2016), Thank You (12-07-2016)
Unread 12-09-2016, 10:04 AM   #4
R. Lee

LeighAnne, Welcome to this site. I too have a problem with alcohol. Plain & simple I can not drink. One drink & I am back where I was before. Before you pick up that next drink come here & share what is going on. Good luck
R. Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2016, 02:58 PM   #5
Tryntryagain

Good evening Leigh Anne. Bright blessings to you.

Welcome to this extraordinary family made up of experience and understanding. In finding us, even though we know nothing about you yet, and you may well share you feel "weak". Only with alcohol.

To reach out in this way is to start on a journey to tap into that obvious strength within you.

Whatever I have gone on to do, the proudest thing I did in my life was to reach out. I only now know, how courageous that was.

Hang in there...and hour at a time if need be, and here someone is always in.

So good to have you on board.

Be peaceful, be healthy and be strong. Loveness to you Leigh Anne

Please write soon.
Tryntryagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2016, 06:52 AM   #6
Tryntryagain

Good morning Leigh Anne. Bright blessings to you.

How are you getting along?

Here in my dear ole Blighty it has just overtaken 11.30am. All the lamps are on in my little home and as i look out of my window as i share this letter with you, the raindrops are racing each other to the bottom, the clouds are rolling in, all encompassing, yet inside it feels ever so cosy.

I have an ole fella i look out for. He is a collie crossed with a Belgium shepherd and he is 13. I have had him for 7 months now, big ole fella, and i look out at the dark and wet miserable morning and i think...."oh no....i can't go out in that"......i gotta go, the ole fella loves it!

So i put all my wet weather gear on, moaning about the whole thing to myself as i do, and out into the place i do not want to go....i stride.

Within 5 minutes with dear ole Rolo, with his big backside 10 ft infront of me waddling away, his schozzle smelling the new surrounds...... i think to myself.....

"Hey......this ain't half bad"....5 minutes after that i enjoy it.

When we are drinking we go inside. We stay inside.

......"Just 1 more day, and i will definitely, definitely, definitely stop"....yet again, by "being inside" all the time.....whose to know?

You do. You know and you don't like it.

The way out of this is to share. Learn to trust you trusting others. You look inside and it seems dark, miserable, its frightening to go out of you naturally.

There is no need to you physically to go anywhere. Now is the time to let your feelings out. This is 1 place you can do it. A very special place.

This family will look after you, be kind to you, never judge you and the most important thing of all, we will LISTEN to you.

When you read this, if you are sober write to us. If are completely off your nut, write to us. If you feel calm and tickety boo, write to us. If you have just put the kitchen table through the kitchen window, write to us.

Oh....just before i pop off for now, if you want to write to us, that would be good!

Be peaceful, be healthy and be strong. Loveness to you Leigh Anne
Tryntryagain is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to Tryntryagain For This Useful Post:
Thank You (12-10-2016)