Addiction Survivors

Notices

Unread 04-12-2017, 02:40 PM   #1
westcoast

Default Third group

My councler wants proof of my logon and registration from this site anyone know how to do that I am in behavioral health for drug and alcohol abuse how is everyone I am kind of new to this site so I am looking forward to chatting with you all.
have a great day.
westcoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-12-2017, 04:01 PM   #2
NancyB
Administrator

Hi westcoast, one thing your counselor should know that this is an anonymous forum - so there is no posting real names, emails, social media accounts or any other identifying information. That said, a couple of things people have done to prove participation are: take screenshots of their posts and showed those to their counselors; or give their counselors their log-in information or log-in in front of them.

Hopefully one of those will be sufficient.

Look forward to hearing more from you.

Nancy
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
NancyB is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to NancyB For This Useful Post:
Thank You (05-17-2017)
Unread 04-12-2017, 04:11 PM   #3
soapdish

Hello Westcoast and a big welcome to you.
Make yourself at home here. There is a lot of great support and wisdom shared.
soapdish is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to soapdish For This Useful Post:
Thank You (05-17-2017)
Unread 04-12-2017, 04:48 PM   #4
Tryntryagain

Good evening West Coast. Bright blessings to you.

I have weekly sessions with a psychotherapist, i have done for a couple of years now. Like yourself i share that this is a pathway i find so very beneficial to me.

Here i open my heart, all my weaknesses and strengths come pouring out, and i have no problem sharing with others that i engage with, and learn alot from this pathway of treatment and support.

My psychotherapist can access this family/forum whenever he wants, and because we work together knows it is me he is reading.

There is no need to "prove" you are choosing this cracking way forward with support, do what i did....

It's "addiction survivors" and my screen name is "Tryntryagain".

Job done.

I can tell that you are trying all manner of ways to find your sobriety. I applaud you for it. Keep trying, and also, open up here. About you, about your journey and why we are lucky enough to be writing to each other.

Coming from my dear ole Blighty the "westcoast" defeats me with my island mentality. However our new friend, i have been reliably informed it is on the other side of the east coast.

Ahh haa!....wonders never, and will never cease.

Re Campral......a useful tool for many, for some. Ultimately sustainable abstinence for me grew from learning what i was, and not trying to work out why i wasn't. (I am still stuck with that alot).

I have been a part of this glorious family for a few years now, and i am learning everything i thought i was....i wasn't, and everything i thought i wasn't....i am.

Be peaceful, be healthy and be strong. Loveness to you West Coast.
Tryntryagain is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to Tryntryagain For This Useful Post:
Thank You (05-17-2017)
Unread 04-13-2017, 09:11 AM   #5
R. Lee

West Coast, Welcome to the site. Tell us more about yourself.
R. Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to R. Lee For This Useful Post:
Thank You (05-17-2017)
Unread 04-13-2017, 11:28 AM   #6
Alexis

Welcome to the site, let us know how you get on x
Alexis is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to Alexis For This Useful Post:
Thank You (05-17-2017)
Unread 05-17-2017, 03:15 PM   #7
westcoast

Thank you that's very helpful.