Addiction Survivors

Notices

Unread 06-28-2007, 07:15 PM   #1
Gem37

Default I CAN HELP WITH SUBOXONE DR. IN NJ

anyone interested in starting suboxone in NJ or tri-state area, I can get you a really fast appointment with a great doctor in NJ. A lot of doctors have a waiting period (I know from experience). Fortunately, I found a really great doctor, and they are open for new patients. They do everything in their power to get you in same day or very quick. Please let me know if anyone wants to start suboxone. I do NOT work for them in any way, I just want to help anyone who may need immediate help. Thanks.
Gem37 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Say Thank You to Gem37 For This Useful Post:
Thank You (07-27-2010), Thank You (04-12-2014)
Unread 06-28-2007, 07:34 PM   #2
cat1

Gem, That is really nice of you, i live in NEW YORK and just found a really good doctor,just wanted to say it was nice of you to think about others, because some people do have a hard time finding a doctor that can take them right away. TAKE CARE,TALK TO YOU SOON!!!!

CAT
cat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2007, 12:16 AM   #3
Gem37

Cat, you're welcome. I wish anyone in need would respond. I was just there tonight. They really will take you in right away, and the doctor is soooooo nice. Anyone need assistance? It's in New Jersey (shore area) I am not being secretive, just protecting doctor's privacy. gem37
Gem37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2007, 12:20 PM   #4
Suzie

Cat and Gem -
I just found a great Dr in NY too...but on Long Island in Suffolk County, if anyone needs. He got me right in, didn't make me wait in his office for the induction. His initial visit is $300 and $85 for monthly follow ups..not to bad, right? He wrote the script wants to see me in a week and montly thereafter..seems to be caring and into treating addiction. My e-mail is on here if anyone needs!
Sue
Suzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2007, 02:12 PM   #5
cat1

Just out of curiosity what kind of doctor are your doctors,my first doctor was a general practitioner and all he did for me was give me my script each month he really did'nt help me out any other way.I just found a new doctor that i went to for the first time last week,and i thought he was just a regular doctor cause it just said md. after his name,it turns out he's a psychiatrist and he put so much more time with me and seems like he really wants to help,so im very happy now can't wait for my next appointment!!
cat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2010, 05:43 PM   #6
happyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem37 View Post
Cat, you're welcome. I wish anyone in need would respond. I was just there tonight. They really will take you in right away, and the doctor is soooooo nice. Anyone need assistance? It's in New Jersey (shore area) I am not being secretive, just protecting doctor's privacy. gem37

Can you let me know who the doctor is in the shore area, also does the practice take insurance?
Thank you
happyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2010, 12:29 PM   #7
OaklandNorthJersey

Question Please help...

Quote:
anyone interested in starting suboxone in NJ or tri-state area, I can get you a really fast appointment with a great doctor in NJ. A lot of doctors have a waiting period (I know from experience). Fortunately, I found a really great doctor, and they are open for new patients. They do everything in their power to get you in same day or very quick. Please let me know if anyone wants to start suboxone. I do NOT work for them in any way, I just want to help anyone who may need immediate help. Thanks.

Hello Jem37,

I live in North Jersey. Can you help me find a doctor in my area? I am almost out of my Suboxone. (2 days) left. I saw your post, and hoping you can help me.

Thank you so very much!
OaklandNorthJersey
OaklandNorthJersey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2010, 12:44 PM   #8
TIM

Register at www.TreatmentMatch.org and doctors who are able/willing to treat you will respond. It is anonymous and free. You can specify what insurance you have. Many doctors don't accept insurance for buprenorphine treatment. If you find one that can treat you but doesn't take your insurance, you can get a receipt and file the claim directly with the insurer for direct reimbursement. Also see the thread about cost savings http://www.addictionsurvivors.org/vb...ad.php?t=12915

Good luck,
Tim

Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. Voluntary Disclosure: Timothy L. is the President of The National Alliance of Advocates for Buprenorphine treatment. (NAABT.org) The views and opinions of Timothy L., or any poster, are not necessarily the views of AddictionSurvivors.org. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider Any information you read here should only serve to inspire you to investigate further with credible, verifiable referenced sources or your doctor.
TIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2011, 01:17 PM   #9
btg3774

Hi Gem, i really do need your help ASAP. I have been suffering for the last 24hr. Please help me. I live in northen jersey. Thanks.

BTG
btg3774 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2011, 07:22 PM   #10
NancyB
Administrator

Hi btg3774, welcome. This thread is over 4 years old, so I'm not sure if Gem will be responding. But please go to this link, it has a few different ways to find a doctor:
http://www.addictionsurvivors.org/vb...ad.php?t=21259

I hope that's helpful. Let us know.

Nancy
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
NancyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2012, 01:39 PM   #11
RonB

Default Re: Addiction Dr. In New Jersey

I went to several docs before finding Dr. Wilding (Morristown, NJ). He is by far the BEST addiction doc in the area.

Check out his ratings. http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Todd_Wilding

RonB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-30-2012, 05:40 AM   #12
MicheleJ

Hi Ron B,
Are you still here? I see you have only posted once, but, recently, so just wondering if you are still here so you can tell why you feel Dr. Wilding is the best addiction doctor in the area.
While he is about an hour away, and out of state for me, I did call him & spoke to him, & although he does not accept insurance, & requires monthly visits, & urine tests, he did sound nice, & didn't "talk down" to me. His prices are high, but, at least he was REASONABLE & when I told him I had been on Sub for over 3 years & would not need induction, he agreed to charge me only half of the high priced original visit. I was also pleased that at least he would be willing to discuss & consider the possibility of bi-monthly visits eventually, after he would get to know me. Compared to other docs I've talked to since I found out I need a new Sub doc earlier this week, I'd have to agree he was the best one I spoke to.
I would just be interested in hearing more about why you feel he is a good addiction doctor. So, if you are around, please do tell. Thanks!
Unread 05-15-2014, 03:44 PM   #13
Chris2216

Default Need some help

My name is chris im 21 and suffer from lumbar replacement i been on medication now for a few years (30mg) oxy. Im trying to find a doc that would help me with subs so i can stop. Its become addicting and so far from the research i have done i cannot come across a doctor that is helpful towards this in nj. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you
Chris2216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2014, 04:07 PM   #14
NancyB
Administrator

Hi Chris, welcome. Are you taking 30mg of oxy a day? If so, have you tried tapering off of that?

This is a good read, it tells the difference between addiction and physical dependence:
http://www.naabt.org/faq_answers.cfm?ID=15

Sorry for the questions.

Nancy
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
Unread 05-15-2014, 09:26 PM   #15
Chris2216

Yes, i was put on a lot of medication during the last few years due to the injuries and unfortunately i had a irresponsible doctor the prescribe me the roxys for a while now. I am really tryin to battle the pain without opiates, im just scared to withdraw. I cannot find a doctor to prescribe subs.
Unread 05-16-2014, 06:08 AM   #16
NancyB
Administrator

Hi Chris2216, when do you take the oxycodone during the day and how much? Are you taking it as prescribed? Do you run out each month? Do buy any extra from the street?

The thing with Suboxone is that you will have to taper off of that and there's no guarantee that will you not have any withdrawals because buprenorphine is also an opiate. Sorry to keep asking questions, I'd just hate to see start Suboxone if it's not necessary.

Nancy
One User Says Thank You to NancyB For This Useful Post:
Thank You (05-17-2014)
Unread 05-16-2014, 06:04 PM   #17
Chris2216

Could i reach you on another email to talk private.
Unread 05-16-2014, 07:15 PM   #18
NancyB
Administrator

Hi Chris2216, posting here and chat on Monday nights are the only ways of communicating here. If you feel uncomfortable posting, then please come to chat. What is said there, stays there.

This is the link to chat if you want to come by on Monday.
http://addictionsurvivors.org/vbulle...ad.php?t=26789

Nancy
Unread 03-26-2016, 01:17 AM   #19
zeppie

Default HELP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gem37 View Post
cat, you're welcome. I wish anyone in need would respond. I was just there tonight. They really will take you in right away, and the doctor is soooooo nice. Anyone need assistance? It's in new jersey (shore area) i am not being secretive, just protecting doctor's privacy. Gem37
please email me the shore doc . I m in desperate need.
zeppie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2016, 06:52 AM   #20
NancyB
Administrator

Hi zeppie, your email address was removed because this an anonymous forum. Also this thread is from 2007 and gem37 hasn't posted since 2008.

http://addictionsurvivors.org/vbulle...ad.php?t=20262
Private information:
Protect your anonymity. If you identify yourself it may influence what you share and prevent you from being honest and forthcoming on the forum, reducing the benefit you receive. This is an anonymous forum and you are not obligated to identify yourself in any way to anyone, including the admins. Please do not post your full name, email address, social media links, website links or any other personal identifying information.

Here's a thread that has ways to find a doctor:
http://addictionsurvivors.org/vbulle...ad.php?t=21259

This was posted recently - not sure if that's near you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbarto View Post
NancyB, I made another call and I think I found a doctor. In Manalapan, NJ. Dr Alexander Goldberg. At first the receptionist said no, we are not accepting any new patients. As we got to talking, and I told her (Judy) my story, Judy was able to get the approval to accept my daughter as a new patient....
This thread might be helpful also:
http://addictionsurvivors.org/vbulle...ad.php?t=30020

Thanks.

Nancy
Unread 07-05-2016, 04:55 PM   #21
Cmillee

posts moved to new thread
Cmillee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2016, 04:58 PM   #22
Cmillee

Quote:
Sorry don't really know how to use this site I am in cape may and can't find a doctor
Cmillee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2016, 06:02 PM   #23
NancyB
Administrator

Cmillee, since that was posted originally in 2007, I've started a new thread for you:

http://www.addictionsurvivors.org/vb...ad.php?t=30438

Nancy
Unread 10-30-2016, 07:19 PM   #24
zeppie

Thank you so much
zeppie is offline   Reply With Quote