Unread 12-29-2010, 11:30 PM   #1
spirit seeker

Wink Newbie

Hi Everyone! I am new here so please be patient
spirit seeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2010, 11:34 PM   #2
spirit seeker

Wink Newbie

I am anxious to talk with you guys. I am a disabled nurse really struggling with relapse
spirit seeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2010, 08:37 AM   #3
NancyB
Administrator

Hi spirit seeker, welcome. Are you in any type of therapy or attend any in-person support groups?

How long have you been addiction free?

Sorry for all the questions. I hope to hear more from you.

Nancy
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
NancyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2011, 12:31 AM   #4
Dopeless Hope Fiend

Hi spiritseeker,

Welcome! I'm glad you're here. Looking forward to reading your story and sharing some hope with you!!!

Have an awesome dopeless day,

-DHF
Dopeless Hope Fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-18-2011, 04:51 PM   #5
CarlyO

Hi Spirit Seeker,

Welcome to the forum ! Please let us know how you are doing, this is a great place to vent, support each other, so I hope you are doing well and will post soon.

Take Care , Carly
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
CarlyO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2011, 03:24 PM   #6
CarlyO

HI Spirit Seeker - how are you doing? Hope you will post an update. Take care, Carly
Unread 05-20-2011, 10:40 PM   #7
JennyLynn4eva

Hi Spirit Seeker hope all is well.
JennyLynn4eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2011, 12:08 AM   #8
CarlyO

HI Jennylynn,
I hope you will come back and share. I posted to you on your intro page. please know we are here for you !

Take care, Carly

Last edited by CarlyO; 05-30-2011 at 12:12 AM.. Reason: spelling