Addiction Survivors

Notices

Unread 06-12-2016, 09:20 PM   #1
rastan

Default new here

This is my first time on this site - I've been on subs for a few years now , thank God for helping me get off pills - I started just eating perks for fun then before I knew it I needed them to feel normal . One day I hope to get off the subs because I hate relying on anything to get me through my day, but for now its one day at a time
rastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2016, 07:45 AM   #2
NancyB
Administrator

Hi rastan, welcome. When you're ready, you'll know and then you can start a nice taper where you go at your own pace. In the meantime, keep doing what you're doing!

Nancy
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
NancyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2016, 10:14 AM   #3
j74

Good morning and welcome to ADDICTION SURVIVORS! That's my motto ONE Day AT A time!!i just started suboxone last thurs!and yes I was the same way as u were,I was eating my pain medal like candy! Until I decided enough was enough and I was sick and tired of being ,sick and tired!again welcome to the club!hope u have a wonderful day!
j74 is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to j74 For This Useful Post:
Thank You (06-13-2016)
Unread 06-13-2016, 07:07 PM   #4
robbdawg30

Hi rastan that's great to hear that your moving forward and not looking back keep up the good work .when the time is right you will know but you could talk to your doctor about it and let the doctor know your goal ..great to hear and till then keep living your life one day at a time.
robbdawg30 is offline   Reply With Quote