Addiction Survivors

Notices

Unread 06-21-2011, 02:03 PM   #1
TIM

Default 15 ways to save money on buprenorphine treatment

We compiled a list of different ways to save money on buprenorphine treatment.

updated 2014: NAABT - 15 ways to save money on treatment
http://www.naabt.org/buprenorphine-cost.cfm

Tim

Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. Voluntary Disclosure: Timothy L. is the President of The National Alliance of Advocates for Buprenorphine treatment. (NAABT.org) The views and opinions of Timothy L., or any poster, are not necessarily the views of AddictionSurvivors.org. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider Any information you read here should only serve to inspire you to investigate further with credible, verifiable referenced sources or your doctor.
TIM is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to TIM For This Useful Post:
Thank You (06-21-2011)
Unread 02-13-2014, 09:41 PM   #2
christophersj5

i am new to thee soboxone treatment and have seen it work wonders for others and so far i am doing great. I wish that i could have found out about this sooner the only problems i am having is the expense of my medicine is there any way of getting help for paying for it?
christophersj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2014, 10:01 PM   #3
NancyB
Administrator

Hi christophersj5, the link in the first post has ways to save money on treatment, including links to the Suboxone free med program and Zubsolv and Suboxone savings cards.
http://www.naabt.org/buprenorphine-cost.cfm

Welcome!

Nancy
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
NancyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-04-2014, 09:05 AM   #4
laman78

Ask your doctor for the $50 savings coupon or go to suboxone.com and print one out there.
laman78 is offline   Reply With Quote