Addiction Survivors

Notices

Unread 05-18-2017, 08:07 AM   #2201
lostdog

Well you know what I mean. Hey the men luv me😁
lostdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-18-2017, 12:45 PM   #2202
Millie

Glad you're almost done with the training (well, unless you've come to like it...)

The beach does sound nice. Hope you can enjoy that part!
Millie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2017, 02:35 PM   #2203
soapdish

Hi LD,

Baked any cakes lately? I'm eating my tea-bread right now, thinking of you and everyone else here, and wondering how you are over there across the Atlantic ocean? How was your day?

Hugs
xoxo
soapdish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2017, 06:02 PM   #2204
lostdog

Hi SD, I got a groupon for 3 facials at a beauty school and got one today. they are nice, it took me years to ever think I deserved a beauty treatment and now I get one, ever so often, but try to be very kind and grateful Then I was upset about hearing about a friend who's dad is very ill with cancer and wish I could help him get better. Then I went shopping after work after exercising at work for like 40 minutes and left early because I worked real late yesterday at that nursing home training stuff. Now, I ate a bunch of cookies, I didn't have sugar for a cake but would have made one.I got some almond flour too. Millie, I feel somewhat better with the training, now, just a little.... thanks!
lostdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2017, 04:41 AM   #2205
Tryntryagain

Good morning my sweetest, dearest Lost Dog. Bright blessings to you.

How busy are you?! Lots of really good stuff in there. I like the fact you can see looking after you, your heart and soul can be done as simply as allowing and enjoying the small pleasures in life.

I am so glad you are feeling better about things. It is also extremely brave when you, me, anyone is struggling often at others hands with their problems, to find a way out by working hard and keeping going says a great about the Captain of your ship....that's for sure.

I hope feelings of well being are with you today.

Be peaceful, be healthy and be strong. Loveness to you sweetest, dearest Lost Dog
Tryntryagain is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to Tryntryagain For This Useful Post:
Thank You (05-20-2017)