Addiction Survivors

Notices

Unread 07-08-2012, 01:35 PM   #1
Magda

Default Miss You So Very Much

Hello Family,

Just wanted to take a moment and let everyone know I have been very busy over the last month or so. My daughter graduated high school, as well as my foster daughter. She is a new addition to our family and that is an adjustment in itself, but most welcome. We have celebrated and experienced the passing of my daughter's grandparent, and my summer classes have been the most challenging to date. Algebra is not a friend of mine,lol.
I am working hard to complete the next chapter in my recovery, so that I may better serve those in need. I wish there was more time to be here as I would like to be, but this is temporary and my education is building a bridge. Just know that I think of you all and will be here whenever I am able. Stay strong and trust in the recovery process!
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
Magda is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Say Thank You to Magda For This Useful Post:
Thank You (08-11-2012), Thank You (07-08-2012)
Unread 07-17-2012, 08:57 PM   #2
R. Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magda View Post
Hello Family,

Just wanted to take a moment and let everyone know I have been very busy over the last month or so. My daughter graduated high school, as well as my foster daughter. She is a new addition to our family and that is an adjustment in itself, but most welcome. We have celebrated and experienced the passing of my daughter's grandparent, and my summer classes have been the most challenging to date. Algebra is not a friend of mine,lol.
I am working hard to complete the next chapter in my recovery, so that I may better serve those in need. I wish there was more time to be here as I would like to be, but this is temporary and my education is building a bridge. Just know that I think of you all and will be here whenever I am able. Stay strong and trust in the recovery process!

Magda, You have helped me & others. I wish you the very best & hope to see you on this site again. Regards R. Lee
R. Lee is offline   Reply With Quote