Addiction Survivors


Unread 08-19-2011, 02:06 PM   #1
Junior Member
Posts: 1
Talking New from Oklahoma

This is my 1st time here and I need some help please! I have been on suboxone for about 6 months but now I lost my insurance which was BCBS. I just now got approved for Oklahoma medacaid or Soonercare. Does anyone know of any doctors in Oklahoma that takes Oklahoma medacaid and is authorized to prescribe suboxone so I can continue my treatment. I have been without my medicine for a week now and going crazy!!
missylou_1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2011, 02:53 PM   #2
Posts: 25,466

Hi missylou_1976, welcome. Have you called Soonercare to see if they can help you find one? You can think about calling the Here to Help line at 866-956-9204.

Also, this link has different ways to find a doctor:

But calling Soonercare or looking on their website might be the best place to start.

Let us know how you do.

Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
NancyB is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2014 Addiction Survivors