Addiction Survivors

Notices

Unread 04-08-2008, 07:50 PM   #1
Johanna

Default One day to go!!

I have not had any pills since last Tuesday, my appt for subs is tomorrow...(it cant come fast enough) I still feel awful and dont know what to do or if I can last one more day. I would have thought the w/d would go away after a couple of days, i guess not.

The only thing keeping me alive..lol is reading all the posts and knowing I am not alone. Thank you all for your good advice and knowledge of the drug. I was on it for 4 years until I had to quit do to money issues and unfortunetly went back to narcotics so Iam going to try agian.
Johanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2008, 09:39 PM   #2
NancyB
Administrator

Hi Johanna, You can last one more day. It'll be over soon. Hang in there, keep distracting yourself. Post, come to chat tonight, call a friend.

You're almost there!
Nancy
NancyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2008, 09:46 PM   #3
Cally

johanna,

Congratulations on your decision to begin taking suboxone again!

I admire your honesty. You took suboxone relapsed and are taking it again. Relapse is part of this disease. You aren't blaming anyone or anything. You are taking positive action to save your life.

With your attitude you will continue to conquer this and anything else the world throws at you.

You are an inspiration to me and I'm sure many others.

You're not alone! This is a cunning baffling disease and we have to stick together.

PS Yes come to chat tonight (8pm eastern time, 5pm pacific time)
Cally is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2008, 10:17 PM   #4
Johanna

Thank you so much for your replys. I would love to chat tonight, you can count me in..lol

I keep telling myself that I can make it one more night, especially with all your help. Thanks again.
Johanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2008, 10:31 PM   #5
lilheartfire

ONE DAY OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo YOU CAN DO IT. im doing one day at a time to right now ..........im telling you the people here are just awesome !!! you cant find better people in the world >.....
lilheartfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2008, 09:45 AM   #6
flowers

Good luck Johanna, What a great decision you have made to improve your life! I hope your induction goes well, and everything goes smooth for you today. Waiting to hear back about how it all went. Sandra A.
flowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2008, 12:11 PM   #7
NancyB
Administrator

Good luck today Johanna! Let us know how you're doing when you have a chance.

Nancy
NancyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-09-2008, 12:19 PM   #8
Done

Johanna
Just a quick note to let you know your in my thoughts today.....relief is coming very soon....Hang in there, i will be checking in tonight to see how your appt went.....
Done is offline   Reply With Quote