Addiction Survivors

Notices

Unread 05-18-2017, 09:35 PM   #2301
lostdog

yes, I heard that too Millie, I like cilantro, it is so good. Have a nice evening.
lostdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2017, 02:19 PM   #2302
Millie

Thanks, lostdog.

So, I was supposed to run 12 miles this morning, and just slept badly and decided to do it tomorrow instead. Th weather is supposed to be about the same, so it should be okay. Maybe I can even get an earlier start than I would've today.

Part of the problem is that it's gorgeous out. In typical summer fashion, we had clouds in the early morning, till about 10AM, when the sun comes out and warms everything quickly. This is the first one this year, but it's supposed to be even warmer on Sunday and Monday, the day I was originally going to do this run. So I'm okay with my decision to do it tomorrow. It'll give me a chance to go out today and really just soak up some sunshine and get some vitamin D and just BE with it.

Getting excited about the trip though, and trying to get all my ducks in a row and not forget anything.

I still can't believe that when I'm looking out the window I'm seeing blue up above. It has been SO long.
Millie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2017, 03:47 PM   #2303
soapdish

Hello Millie...hope you don't mind me popping in

Great idea taking in the sun today! Sounds really nice.
The weather is like that here too. Raining this morning, I got soaked walking to the station then when I arrived at my destination, it was gorgeous and sunny. Everyone was in t-shirts and sunglasses and there's me walking around like a douche with raincoat, boots and big black golf umbrella.

Enjoy your run tomorrow and the trip sounds really exciting.
All the very best to you

xo

PS. many people here in the part of Italy I live in compare the smell/taste of cilantro to the smell emitted by stinkbugs / shield beetles. Just thought you might find this interesting.

PPS. I think 12 miles is incredible and I admire you a lot.

Last edited by soapdish; 05-19-2017 at 03:49 PM.. Reason: the PPS.
soapdish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2017, 05:52 AM   #2304
Tryntryagain

Good morning my dearest Magical Millie. Bright blessings to you.

Ohhhh....how i envy you. I did hear however your disbelief that the sun has come out to hold your hand, how i wish the sun would hold mine once in a while in my dear ole Blighty!

You know i often tease you and my other brothers and sisters about how you all run to Timbuktu every day and back again? I actually admire it immensely. Tryn can barely walk let alone run, yet if i could, i would run too.

As you know i am out with the ole fella Rolo early doors. We have to potter a while down a long straight pathway that "everyone" uses. Cyclists, runners, joggers, pooch walkers, and as i am out so very early, (often before 6am) so i meet all the joggers. These are those that run before they go to work.

Well now.......all life is there. Thin ones, fat ones, tall ones, short ones, those with "all the gear"...those with just jogging bottoms, black ones, white ones, some pink ones, men, women, men and women, men and women with their dog running with them! Tryn feels somewhat out of place so he does with our silly little "potter".......yet we get "waves...high-fives....and good mornings" as they pass. It is really lovely.

Yes, i wish i could run. It must be such a liberating experience.

Enjoy!

Be peaceful, be healthy and be strong. Loveness to you my dearest Magical Millie.
Tryntryagain is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to Tryntryagain For This Useful Post:
Thank You (05-20-2017)