Addiction Survivors

Notices

Unread 04-13-2011, 08:20 AM   #1
Magda

Default Update

Hello Everyone-
I just wanted to say Hello and tell those of you that know me that I am recovering from serious illness. I was in the hospital for a week last month after having a variety of unexplainable symptoms that literally paralyzed parts of my body- it was quite scary! After receiving a full diagnosis I am still in the recovery phase, but doing much better. I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still here and that things are well.
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
Magda is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Say Thank You to Magda For This Useful Post:
Thank You (04-29-2011), Thank You (04-13-2011)
Unread 04-13-2011, 09:45 PM   #2
R. Lee

Magda, I was unaware of your illness. I hope you are on the mend.
R. Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2011, 02:24 PM   #3
Saint

Magda,

Wishing you a full and complete recovery!

Sounds like you were on an episode of "House".

Take care,
Saint
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2011, 04:13 PM   #4
Magda

LOL- That's true Saint. My hubby said I should submit my story for an episode. Anyways, I am still re-cooping. This has been tough and I was not expecting it to go on so long. It is getting better very slowly- but at least it is progressing!
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
Magda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2011, 12:47 PM   #5
CarlyO

Dear Magda,

I am sorry you have been through such an ordeal, you have been missed for sure. I can only imagine how scary it has been. Sending GOOD thoughts and prayers your way that you will soon be feeling better. Get well soon - Carly
CarlyO is offline   Reply With Quote