Addiction Survivors

Notices

Unread 08-05-2010, 03:34 PM   #1
Saint

Default Slynn - Motherhood

SLynn,

Congratulations on your motherhood status! Children are little miracles. The unconditional love one feels for a child is a continual source of wonder for me. Wishing you and your newest addition to your family the best!

Regards,
Saint
Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2010, 09:04 PM   #2
SLynn

Hi Saint~

Thank you so much for your well wishes. Had I known how wonderful and rewarding children would be, I would have stared sooner!

Everything happens for a reason and this really is the perfect time in my life to raise a child. It is an awesome wonder.

Thanks again,

SLynn
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
SLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2010, 12:36 PM   #3
R. Lee

SLynn, Congratulations on you baby.
R. Lee is offline   Reply With Quote