Addiction Survivors

Notices

Unread 11-29-2013, 12:44 PM   #451
Tryntryagain

Hello Michael. Bright blessings to you.

My heart is yours. Cry......cry........and when you have finished crying.......cry some more my dear friend. LET IT OUT.

We think alcohol is like a sink plug. Shove in the hole and it stops everything. Well we know that is hoo hah, so now you are feeling. I soooo respect you hurting over the things you are. It means you really are human. The fellow i have been lucky enough to come to know. Go with it my friend, hurt. I am with you, and will stay with you.

We don't like to get hurt. But we get old and life happens. We navigate, frankly we do the best we can with who we are. Who you are is someone that has empowered themself, now you feel these things, at times when i feel them, (almost always at night), my whole body actually contorts, it twists as if i have been punched in the tummy, i clench both of my fists and i slowly slide to a standing up feotal position, i have nothing but the horrors of my experiences of life, SOBRIETY kicks in, and in 30 seconds i am "pulling myself together from pulling myself apart".

The thing is Michael, you are here. It menas, today, yesterday and tomorrow, you are a winner. Big hug to you from across the pond.

Michael?....i do apologise about this, but i just got to ask. Were there really cowboys and indians, or was that just on the telly??!?

Chin up old fellow.

Be peaceful, be healthy and be strong. Loveness to you Michael.
Tryntryagain is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to Tryntryagain For This Useful Post:
Thank You (02-17-2014)
Unread 11-29-2013, 02:21 PM   #452
michaelc232

Thanks Saint and Tryn. I appreciate everything yall have said. I do need to make some phone calls and make my amends. There is no use in sitting around hurting and crying, life moves on and so must we. Thanks again. Blessings.

Michael
michaelc232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-29-2013, 02:26 PM   #453
michaelc232

And yes Tryn, alot of the stories are true. Check it out here.
http://www.the-wild-west.co.uk/
Unread 11-29-2013, 02:59 PM   #454
Tryntryagain

Hello again Michael. Bright blessings to you.

I am feeling you.

Do you remeber the MR men childrens books?, or is that an English thing? Anyway there were lots of Mr Men. Mr "this that and the other", (Trust me i could add to them and start a whole new series), anyway back to the point......there was a "Mr Sad".....you know what he did?....He stood on his head and all of a sudden, it became a smile.

(I would advise you to talk to your Dr before any indulgence in turning an unhappy face into a happy face, and if that neccesitates standing on your head, i know the very person. She is called Jenm, not only will she see you safetly through standing on your head, she might get you running when you are on your feet......if i was you i would pretend i still needed to stand on my head), i am serious my friend.

You know JFK? when he said "dont ask your country what it can do for you, ask what you can do for your country?"....ALL OF YOU ON THIS FORUM DO THAT, you give, give, give. Be so proud of why you do and where that comes from. As a fellow from another part of this tiny little rock we call earth, i am sitting with you now Michael.

Be peaceful and gentle with you Michael, even when it hurts. Loveness to you.

Michael, do not ask, "what should i have done?"....just ask yourself, what can i do now. You know those restaurants where you pay a "set price" and help yourself?

Michael?.....you havepaid the price, now it is time to help....yourself. Sobriety brings goodness, honesty and an undiluting of the poison in our blood, in our hearts and souls.

You are creating freedom. Now keep that chin up.

Loveness.
Tryn

I think you are doing it.
Unread 11-29-2013, 03:26 PM   #455
R. Lee

Michael, We must take action to clean up our past. You know what was suggested for you to do.
R. Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to R. Lee For This Useful Post:
Thank You (11-30-2013)
Unread 11-30-2013, 08:47 AM   #456
jenm

Hey Michael! (also Tryn - you crack me up!)

They talk about that 1000 pound phone. Pick it up. So hard to do, but do you know how much better you will feel when you are done with it? One of the hardest things I have ever had to do was make amends to my family. And that meant owning my horrible behavior and admitting it, and asking what I can do to make it right. It was SO AMAZING the grace they showed me. Not everyone did, though, and I can accept that. I was able to make amends with my dad before he died. I can't do anything but thank God for that opportunity.

You know what to do, just stop putting it off and do it. This is part of the process. We are all here for you, and you know this! I am praying for you! Take care, Jenm
jenm is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to jenm For This Useful Post:
Thank You (12-01-2013)
Unread 11-30-2013, 02:04 PM   #457
michaelc232

Thanks Jen!
Unread 12-27-2013, 11:17 AM   #458
Tryntryagain

Hello Michael. Bright blessings to you.

I am just popping in to see how you are getting along. I really hope your Christmas has been a relaxing one. Look forward to hearing from you.

Be peaceful, be healthy and be strong. Loveness to you Michael.
One User Says Thank You to Tryntryagain For This Useful Post:
Thank You (12-30-2013)