Addiction Survivors

Notices

Unread 05-06-2017, 02:25 PM   #1
chubbylovin

Default memory loss

I've been using suboxone for exactly 2 years and I feel like the longer I'm on it the worse my memory is. I've noticed I have a hard time coming up with everyday words and my short term memory is basically non existent. When i'm having a conversation the words I want to use will be on the tip of my tongue but for some reason I just can't form them. Some days its worse than others but every single day ots a struggle.
chubbylovin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2017, 09:43 AM   #2
NancyB
Administrator

Hi chubbylovin, what dose are you taking and for how long have you been taking that dose?

Nancy
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
NancyB is offline   Reply With Quote