Addiction Survivors


Unread 07-28-2016, 12:09 PM   #1
Posts: 1
Default Need help

I'm out of town and hurting bad. I live in Washington state and I'm in Ohio for work. I took the last 2 days off from work due to withdrawal from oxycodone. Does anyone know who can treat me a sap?
Rilez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2016, 06:42 AM   #2
Posts: 25,466

Hi Rilez, welcome. how long are you in Washington for? You might also want to start looking for treatment for when you back to Ohio if it's not that long.

Here's a link with ways to find a doctor:

For the withdrawals, it might sound counterintuitive, but keeping busy and getting exercise - even if it's a short walk around the block is helpful. Immodium, staying hydrated, eating proteins, or drinks like ensure for vitamins and protein.

Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
NancyB is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2014 Addiction Survivors