Addiction Survivors

Notices

Unread 06-15-2016, 04:12 PM   #1
Carlos

Default Generic Suboxone Unavaiable Miami Florida

Am in Miami, Florida; for.the past five month it has become increasingly more difficult to obtain Generic Suboxone in Miami. Pharmacies that used to keep it in stock sometimes are taking days to weeks to obtain their request. Generic Suboxone is the medication that Medicare and Medicaid will pay for in Florida.

Am right now at the Walgreen in downtown Miami and this is the.seven pharmacy that I have contacted in the past two days. Today is Wednesday and they are telling me to see them on Friday, but they cannot promised that they will receive any supply. For the past five month pharmacies are claiming they have a backlog

I know that there are atleast four different pharmaceutical accompanies that are producing the generic form of Suboxone. What can be done? I only have one 8mgs tablet left.

Is this a crisis nationwide. I can understand there are more people in treatment. But this will.eithet.cause me to relapse or go sick.

THERE OUGHT TO BE A SYSTEM THAT PATIENTS AND/OR PHARMACIES CAN CALL TO FIND OUT WHICH PHARMACY IS HAVE THE MEDICATION IN STOCK.

I not only take this medication because of addiction, but because of pain sas result of a motorcycles accident in 1978.

HELP!!!!!!!
Carlos is offline   Reply With Quote