Addiction Survivors

Notices

Closed Thread
Unread 10-01-2006, 12:29 AM   #1
StreetWalker

Default Newbie: Hi Everyone I Am Scared But Hopeful

I have been lurking for awhile now and thought I would post. I am a former Heroin Addict and I recently found this miracle drug. I have been clean now for almost 2 weeks. I take 2 pills a day. They are the orange tablets. I can't believe how my life has changed in only 2 weeks.I can't believe that when I wake up I don't need a fix! I have been addicted to Heroin for over 5 years and lost my home., my wife and kids, and most importantly myself. I don't want to offend anyone but I am a 28 year old guy and was forced into performing sex acts on men for money to get my Heroin. I have been living in the streets for almost 3 years. One of my "johns" actually fell in love with me and decided to pay for my treatment. I don't know what to do since I need this treatment so badly yet I must perform sex acts to get the treatment. It certainly is much better than being on Heroin and today I have hope. Eventually I hope to land a job and then I can leave the nightmare of Male Prostitution. It just shows how powerful addiction can be. When a man who has a wife and 3 children with a great job as a software engineer can end up homeless and forced to perform sex acts on 65 year old men. I hope to make some friends here and I really need some guidance from people .

Closed Thread