Unread 10-15-2011, 07:21 PM   #102
stp747

Mine came yesterday and I am in N. Ca. Steve
stp747 is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to stp747 For This Useful Post:
Thank You (10-15-2011)
Unread 10-16-2011, 10:46 PM   #103
bizzby45

got mine - im in KY- i thought it was a bill at first and was really pissed.
bizzby45 is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to bizzby45 For This Useful Post:
Thank You (10-17-2011)
Unread 10-17-2011, 12:29 AM   #104
soveryblessed

My husband saw it and said "Another fringe benefit of your sobriety: the doctors pay YOU now" I wish...
soveryblessed is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to soveryblessed For This Useful Post:
Thank You (10-17-2011)
Unread 10-17-2011, 10:44 AM   #105
Julnjer

Default Receivced two checks yesterday!

Hi all. I know I have been off a while. Sorry. Things are going great, still on subs, down from 24mg to 8mg a day. Wanted ya to know I received 2 checks each for $75 yesterday for the suboxone survey. Yes, I did two surveys, didn't expect two checks, but there they were, and no, I didn't email the company. How is everyone doing!!
Unread 10-17-2011, 01:23 PM   #106
asouth32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizzby45 View Post
got mine - im in KY- i thought it was a bill at first and was really pissed.
Im in Kentucky and I got mine Saturday....We are practically neighbors Bizzby

Now how do we find out about the 100 dollar one? I just would like to try to use these to pay for my doctors visit Thursday...i know that the 100 one wont come in that fast,but I would like to find out about it
asouth32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2011, 02:24 PM   #107
TIM

If anyone hasn't received their $75 check by Friday's mail, please let me know and I will get to the bottom of it - everyone will get paid. Contact me here: https://www.naabt.org/contact_us.cfm
Tim

Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. Voluntary Disclosure: Timothy L. is the President of The National Alliance of Advocates for Buprenorphine treatment. (NAABT.org) The views and opinions of Timothy L., or any poster, are not necessarily the views of AddictionSurvivors.org. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider Any information you read here should only serve to inspire you to investigate further with credible, verifiable referenced sources or your doctor.
TIM is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to TIM For This Useful Post:
Thank You (10-18-2011)
Unread 10-18-2011, 04:32 PM   #108
asouth32

Tim, you actually work for the NAABT? I didnt know that or if I did, I sure didnt realize it. That packet of information I got them to send me was awesome. My husband sure enjoyed reading everything that came with it too. Send an extra special thanks from me for that, its nice to have that information infront of you as well as on the screen. I also like the little card that says Im a Suboxone patient and has my medical information.
asouth32 is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to asouth32 For This Useful Post:
Thank You (10-18-2011)
Unread 10-21-2011, 06:27 PM   #109
deedle

TIMS THE MAIN MAN....that's were his endless knowledge comes from

check + for texas
deedle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2011, 01:55 PM   #110
SpAcEdGeD

I called the Curtis people and they won't be processing the checks untill november then sending them in December. Their survey ended in late September and the checks go out 30-60 days after the survey is over.

So I would say late November early December is when you will get your check
SpAcEdGeD is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Say Thank You to SpAcEdGeD For This Useful Post:
Thank You (10-24-2011), Thank You (10-24-2011)
Unread 10-24-2011, 03:40 PM   #111
vhappy

Tem,
I still have not received the first check yet. You wanted us to let you know if we did not receive them by Friday. Just letting you know.

thanks,
vhappy
vhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-25-2011, 03:00 PM   #112
Selena15

I called and emailed about my check and they said they have no survey that I sent in.
Anybody have any ideas how I can retract that?

Thank you
Selena15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2011, 04:30 AM   #113
TIM

Hi Vhappy and selena15,
I will be away at a medical conference for the rest of this week, but when I get back, if you still have not received your check I will get to the bottom of it and make sure you are paid. Thanks for your patience.
Tim

Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. Voluntary Disclosure: Timothy L. is the President of The National Alliance of Advocates for Buprenorphine treatment. (NAABT.org) The views and opinions of Timothy L., or any poster, are not necessarily the views of AddictionSurvivors.org. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider Any information you read here should only serve to inspire you to investigate further with credible, verifiable referenced sources or your doctor.
2 Users Say Thank You to TIM For This Useful Post:
Thank You (10-26-2011), Thank You (11-02-2011)
Unread 10-26-2011, 01:17 PM   #114
deedle

abbynrml do you post on health boards?
Unread 10-26-2011, 02:15 PM   #115
gotoffmdone

I got my $100 check last Friday from Curtis. The lady told me it would come from Pa. and I live in Tn.

wayne
gotoffmdone is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to gotoffmdone For This Useful Post:
Thank You (10-26-2011)
Unread 10-26-2011, 03:00 PM   #116
AbbyNormal

Deedle,

No, what prompted that question? I do use health websites to do research but that's about it.

TomD

AbbyNormal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2011, 06:36 PM   #117
Selena15

Thanks Tim,
I was told they have nothing on file for me. I talked to the guy Will and he sent me to Carrie Webb. Perhaps there were 2 different surveys and I'm not contacting the proper survey. I know for a fact I did the survey.
Selena15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2011, 08:05 PM   #118
NancyB
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selena15 View Post
Thanks Tim,
I was told they have nothing on file for me. I talked to the guy Will and he sent me to Carrie Webb. Perhaps there were 2 different surveys and I'm not contacting the proper survey. I know for a fact I did the survey.
Hi Marie, there were two different surveys. Maybe it was this one that you did?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIM View Post
Curtis Analytic Partners, Inc.
Survey Completed
1-800-836-1684
Monday-Thursday, 9am-5pm EST AND Friday, 9am-12pm EST

What you can expect when you contact Curtis Analytic Partners (CAP), Inc:

[FONT=&quot][COLOR=Navy]Curtis Analytic Partners (CAP), Inc. is a market research company specializing in patient research. We will ask you your first name and last name. We will then ask you a series of questions to determine if the survey will be appropriate for you, all of which will be kept strictly confidential. Your name, telephone number, email address, and mailing address will never be disclosed or distributed to anyone outside of CAP.
Think about giving them a call to see if you did that one, then we can go from there.

Hope you are well!

Nancy
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
NancyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2011, 01:20 PM   #119
TIM

If anyone still hasn't received their $75 check for the all online survey, please call them here (415) 828-5265 or (347) 334-2562. If you can't get resolution from them please contact me and I will make sure you get paid. Send me an email here: https://www.naabt.org/contact_us.cfm
Tim

Unread 11-03-2011, 02:37 PM   #120
jasel

I got a check in the mail for $75 and it took awhile to figure it out. I guess it was several weeks later, and an unexpected treat.

Thanks for posting the link...
jasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2011, 02:12 PM   #121
1dayatatime

wow!! it totally worked!! i got a 75$ check for my info?!!! thats great!! saved me 75$ towards my script, lol... where can i find anymore ???
1dayatatime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2011, 08:23 PM   #122
vhappy

Just checking if everyone got their check. Still haven't got mine. I need to make the call. I wonder if I didn't submit it right? ahhhhh procrastination, I guess if it hasn't come, some mistake on my part or the survey people may have been made.Selena did you ever find out what the problem with your survey was? Wondering if I made the same mistake....

Thanks,
vhappy
Unread 11-11-2011, 08:36 PM   #123
jimash55

Default Check

I received my 75.00 check about three weeks ago. This is my second paid survey and the money really comes in handy. I suggest to anyone that didnt receive their check to follow Tims advice and call the number he posted. Also, I think we owe Tim a word of thanks for giving us the information !
jimash55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2011, 11:22 PM   #124
butterflyqween

i only did one survey and i received a $75.00 check last month and then yesterday i received 2 checks..one for $70.00 and one for $25.00...im not complaining they really did help out..im just wondering what i did to get 2more
butterflyqween is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2011, 02:30 PM   #125
MonkeyDriver

I did a survey about the film several months ago and was told I would receive $100 upon completion of the study. Haven't received anything yet so I called the same number I called to take part and a woman said "the first wave of $100 honorariums are going out now so you should have it in the next few weeks". We'll see...
MonkeyDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Users Say Thank You to MonkeyDriver For This Useful Post:
Thank You (11-17-2011), Thank You (11-19-2011), Thank You (11-17-2011)
Unread 12-08-2011, 10:38 AM   #126
hatmaker510

Just wanted to keep everyone up to date on the $100 survey honorarium. I just called Curtis today. They explained to me that the survey didn't close until the end of October and the checks weren't due to go out for 6-8 weeks after the CLOSE of the survey.

I was told that one batch of checks did go out already, but that there were over 500 participants in the survey and that it will take time to get all the checks out.

Lastly, I was put into the voicemail for accounts payable to give them my mailing address/name so they can cut me a check, which I hope to get soon. Maybe some of you could also call them to light a fire under their ass to get your check(s), too?

I'll post again when I receive my check. Good day to you all!
hatmaker510 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Say Thank You to hatmaker510 For This Useful Post:
Thank You (12-08-2011), Thank You (12-08-2011)
Unread 12-08-2011, 02:54 PM   #127
deedle

thanks for the update hatmaker....could you post their number? id like to leave a voicemail with my address.
thanks for your time!
Unread 12-08-2011, 04:02 PM   #128
NancyB
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by deedle View Post
thanks for the update hatmaker....could you post their number? id like to leave a voicemail with my address.
thanks for your time!
Hi deedle, here's a number you can try. It was in the original post Tim made about the survey:

http://www.addictionsurvivors.org/vb...82&postcount=3

If you are interested in participating, please call:
Curtis Analytic Partners, Inc.
1-800-836-1684 Monday-Thursday, 9am-5pm EST AND Friday, 9am-12pm EST

Let us know if that's it when you get a chance.

Nancy
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
Unread 12-13-2011, 05:33 PM   #129
deedle

thanks NB
Unread 12-14-2011, 02:38 PM   #130
hatmaker510

Yes, that's the number I called.
They called me back the next day and said they are doing the next check run in about two weeks. Unfortunately, that doesn't sound like the checks will make it to us by xmas, but maybe by the first of the year?
One User Says Thank You to hatmaker510 For This Useful Post:
Thank You (12-14-2011)
Unread 12-15-2011, 01:08 PM   #131
AbbyNormal

Thanks Hat,

Calling them is on my list of things to do today.

rule

Unread 12-27-2011, 10:21 PM   #132
cmlmjd

I recieved my $100 check from Curtis Analytic Partners today! Yay! The extra money really helps out, especially a $100. Hope others recieved theirs and I know they should be sending out another batch of checks soon. Im from Michigan and not sure exactly how they are sending out the checks. Hope everyone that did the survey recieves their check soon....Happy New Year!
cmlmjd is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to cmlmjd For This Useful Post:
Thank You (12-27-2011)
Unread 12-31-2011, 12:35 AM   #133
soveryblessed

Hello - I talked to Curtis this morning as I had not received my check and was told that they were all mailed out this week ... I do not have a lot of confidence that this very young sounding woman knew at all what she was talking about perhaps she was consumed with holiday plans? If anyone else was told different please post a note THANKS from Kansas and Happy Sober New Year to all :]
Unread 12-31-2011, 08:42 PM   #134
stp747

I received my check from Curtis about a week and a half ago, I am in California by the way. Steve
stp747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2012, 06:52 PM   #135
bizzby45

i havent gotten my second check yet and im in ky...just wanted to keep everyone updated
Unread 01-03-2012, 12:33 PM   #136
soveryblessed

Thumbs up

ok so I called Curtis this morning and spoke with a very nice lady (not the spacy one from last week) she said the study ended later than they thought it would and they are still working on the checks. She took my name and phone# and said she'd give it to them (who are working on the checks) and maybe they could move me up a little on the list. Said maybe 2 more weeks and they should all be out. Maybe we can use the $ for a valentine for someone?
Happy New Year
kristi
One User Says Thank You to soveryblessed For This Useful Post:
Thank You (01-04-2012)
Unread 01-03-2012, 11:47 PM   #137
bizzby45

thanks for the update^^^ really appreciated
Unread 01-06-2012, 04:30 PM   #138
sureyya

Eventhough I'm nearly certain everyone will Eventually get the survey money due from Curtis, I have to say, I'm not happy about the various excuses they've been giving. My cousin called Curtis at the end of September and was told the survey had already closed. Now they're saying it was a month later! My Physician was the one who gave me the survey info before it even posted, and I told her exactly how unreliable their word to us has been.
sureyya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2012, 11:25 AM   #139
hatmaker510

I still haven't gotten my check. At the time I called, they also had taken my name and said mine would go out w/in two weeks. Another excuse? Who knows.

Thanks to everyone who's updating. (For some reason I'm not getting any notifications even though I'm subscribed to this thread.)

I'll let you know when mine arrives.
Unread 01-11-2012, 11:31 AM   #140
NancyB
Administrator

Hi hatmaker510, regarding not getting notifications, please check your email address to make sure it's the most current one (Go to "User CP" under the logo; click on "Edit Your Details" and then "Edit Email & Password"). Also check to make sure they're not going to a SPAM/junk folder. If you still have trouble, let us know.

Nancy
Unread 01-11-2012, 02:58 PM   #141
vhappy

I never got any checks at all. I also never got on the phone to figure it out, so that is my fault. Sure the money would have been nice, but always glad to give back.
Unread 01-11-2012, 10:32 PM   #142
soveryblessed

Unhappy

I spoke with Trish today at Curtis. Again. She now says that the checks will not be completely finished until perhaps the first week of February. Said the study ended muuuch later than they anticipated blah blah blah. She also said they didn't anticipate that big a response (I don't know about that part - surely they had a budget and limited participation to a certain # but anyway) I told her that I'd love to be able to post something for everyone and that what we really want is a date we can count on (tomorrow would have been nice but again...) so she said by mid-February at the latest. So as I said, a Valentine's Day present. I was really nice to her but I'm not getting my check any sooner than any of you guys. Sorry to be the bearer of not-so-great news.
kristi
Unread 01-20-2012, 02:16 PM   #143
AbbyNormal

Thanks Kristi for at least getting some information. At least we know when to expect payment.

Let's check back around the middle to end of Feb.

TomD

Unread 01-21-2012, 01:46 PM   #144
hatmaker510

Nancy, I checked all those things and I still only get the notifications hit and miss. It's really odd. I check in here every now and then anyway, so it's no biggie.

I am about ready to call Curtis back though since they clearly gave me untrue information and I really do not care for that. Oh well. I guess it is what it is.
Unread 01-26-2012, 11:37 AM   #145
healthy52

I did the survey about 3 months ago and still have not recieved anything!
healthy52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-26-2012, 05:13 PM   #146
sureyya

I did the Curtis survey on 8/29/2011, & as I said in my previous Post, my cousin was told at the END OF SEPTEMBER that the survey was closed. I called Curtis over 2 weeks ago & was told the A/P person was going to be out for a few days so I left a voicemail message for her. Still haven't heard back from anyone there. The point isn't that we'll EVENTUALLY get our check, it's that they haven't been up front & honest about the situation and payment schedule. The only way we should be getting paid this late is if the Survey completed at the end of November-and that's absolutely not true! It's no way to do business.
sureyya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2012, 08:16 PM   #147
AbbyNormal

I received the $100 check from Curtis today. Hopefully everyone else will get theirs soon.

There is hope!

TomD

2 Users Say Thank You to AbbyNormal For This Useful Post:
Thank You (01-30-2012), Thank You (01-30-2012)
Unread 01-30-2012, 03:06 PM   #148
susie78

Just wanted to let everyone know I received my $100 check from Curtis today.... Today was the first day in awhile I hadn't gone out hoping it would be in the mailbox. Hopefully everyone starts getting theirs soon. I never called or e-mailed them so hopefully that means they will be getting everyones out soon.
susie78 is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Say Thank You to susie78 For This Useful Post:
Thank You (01-30-2012), Thank You (01-30-2012)
Unread 01-30-2012, 05:06 PM   #149
bizzby45

Got mine today I am in Kentucky
2 Users Say Thank You to bizzby45 For This Useful Post:
Thank You (02-06-2012), Thank You (01-30-2012)
Unread 01-30-2012, 06:57 PM   #150
Phoenix Love

I'm in Florida and I got mine today.
Phoenix Love is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to Phoenix Love For This Useful Post:
Thank You (02-06-2012)