Addiction Survivors

Notices

Unread 01-30-2012, 07:48 PM   #151
lilbda1

Default any more coming around soon?

Are there any surveys out there right now or coming soon that i can do?
lilbda1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2012, 11:21 PM   #152
AbbyNormal

It sounds like they are making good on the payments. It may take several weeks for all to receive them so keep your fingers crossed.

We all sure learned about patience, didn't we? And also aggravation.

TomD

AbbyNormal is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to AbbyNormal For This Useful Post:
Thank You (01-31-2012)
Unread 01-31-2012, 10:22 PM   #153
Selena15

I had given up on receiving a check and I even called a couple of months ago. At that time they told me I wasn't in the system.
Today I got a check for $100.00 and I'm in Louisiana.
Like everyone else I sure do appreciate getting this. Especially since I'm going to my suboxone Dr. tomorrow and need the cash.

It also gave me confidence that these surveys are legit.

Thank you for letting us know about these.

Blessings to all
Marie
Selena15 is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to Selena15 For This Useful Post:
Thank You (01-31-2012)
Unread 02-01-2012, 04:23 PM   #154
SpAcEdGeD

Finally got mine, they are definitely legit this has to be the 7th survey I have taken with this company. It just took way to long for them to send the cash, It would have been nice for them to say "Hey we are sorry but it's going to take 6 months for you to get paid." They should have emailed or called or reached out instead of people having to call and annoy them.
SpAcEdGeD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2012, 03:23 PM   #155
sureyya

Is anyone still waiting for their $100 Curtis check ? I received mine a couple weeks ago, but my sister & cousin haven't received theirs yet. I had called Curtis about mine & was wondering if they've only sent out checks to the people who called them. Anyone else still waiting ?
sureyya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2012, 03:27 PM   #156
hatmaker510

I had to call again to get my check. When I told them that I'd called previously and still hadn't received my check, they apologized profusely and said that the survey was much, much larger than they'd anticipated and they simply can't get the checks out as quickly as they'd hoped. I got my check two days later. So I guess if you really need the money, I'd call them and bug them. They'll likely send it out to you. Good luck, everyone!
hatmaker510 is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to hatmaker510 For This Useful Post:
Thank You (02-17-2012)
Unread 04-03-2012, 12:07 AM   #157
vhappy

Yeah :-):-):-) I really got a check. I did both surveys and never got any checks. I just hoped the info I gave was helpful and left it at that. Lo and behold a check from curtis showed up with a very nice hand written apology for taking so long.

Vhappy
vhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2012, 01:13 PM   #158
TIM

If any Addiction Survivor members still have not been paid and have called the company and been unable to get resolution, contact me and I will see to it that everyone who took the survey will be paid. Here is the link to contact me: https://www.naabt.org/contact_us.cfm
Tim

Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. Voluntary Disclosure: Timothy L. is the President of The National Alliance of Advocates for Buprenorphine treatment. (NAABT.org) The views and opinions of Timothy L., or any poster, are not necessarily the views of AddictionSurvivors.org. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider Any information you read here should only serve to inspire you to investigate further with credible, verifiable referenced sources or your doctor.
TIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2012, 09:34 PM   #159
vhappy

I received the check from Curtis? (I only know from my post above) but not the other one. The surveys were around the same time. Not a big deal. Just happen to see this.
vhappy is offline   Reply With Quote