Addiction Survivors

Notices

Unread 11-22-2012, 09:21 AM   #1
hawaiilover

Default Happy Thanksgiving Day to All

Words can't express my gratitude for all you've done to make my life livable. Your positive comments, your moral support, your unconditional love, your concerns, your being here year after year, and the hope that I get from being here are all priceless gifts I will treasure. Thank You!!!

I wish you a fantastic & fun-filled Thanksgiving Day. Just know that you are truly appreciated and loved.

From me to you.
Hawaii
hawaiilover is offline   Reply With Quote
3 Users Say Thank You to hawaiilover For This Useful Post:
Thank You (11-23-2012), Thank You (11-22-2012), Thank You (11-22-2012)
Unread 11-24-2012, 01:03 PM   #2
Magda

Thank you, I wish I had more time to be here but being in school is allowing me the improved ability to help others. Knowledge = power. Have a great holiday!!!
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
Magda is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to Magda For This Useful Post:
Thank You (12-20-2012)
Unread 12-20-2012, 02:14 AM   #3
hawaiilover

You're so right, Magda. I am in similar situation. I am glad school is out right now. I can breath again. Whew! I can feel the tension all over my body. Thanks for sharing.

Hawaii
hawaiilover is offline   Reply With Quote