Thread: new to group
View Single Post
Unread 10-27-2015, 03:56 PM   #2
Tryntryagain

Good evening Hawkfan. Bright blessings to you.

Welcome my friend, welcome to the most empowering and enabling bunch of folk you are ever likely to meet!

What a great big step of courage and self belief you have made. Addiction is so very personal to each and every one of us. The only real thing we can be sure of is that it will ruin our lives before is does away with us!....(Well that was nice n cheerful!).....i have an inkling that by the time we all arrive here....we know that Tryn! (Never does any harm to reiterate it)

So who is Hawkfan? I live in dear ole Blighty, i am an alcoholic staying sober a day at a time with the most amazing support in the world here. I used to be an astronaut but sobriety brought me back down to earth...(oh dear!), seriously my friend, you are sooo in the right place if you wish to knock alcohol on the head.

You say "any questions anyone has"...yes....i have some questions.

Do you recognise the enormous and courageous step you have taken? Are you aware that you can now reclaim your life back? What do you do with yourself Hawkfan?, (i keep wanting to write Hawkwind!).......whatever it is, i am quite sure you wish to be so very good at it. How can i say that?

Anyone that reaches out for change, are changing already.

Welcome Hawkfan. I am really looking forward to getting to know you.

Be peaceful, be healthy and be strong. Loveness to you Hawkfan
Tryntryagain is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to Tryntryagain For This Useful Post:
Thank You (10-27-2015)