View Single Post
Unread 05-13-2015, 01:58 PM   #1
sherrylmd

Default finally breaking up I hope

I can't believe I haven't been here in 2 years, and nothing has changed with my alcoholic guy. He did decide a few months ago to get his own place an hour away, so he could be closer to his power wash clients who use him to clean their homes. He only likes work that gets him fast big cash. In our 8 years together I have bought him pumps for his machine; a whole new power washer; parts for his car; rental cars, etc. He always promises to repay me and then never does.

I was visiting him yesterday where he rents a room. He was drinking a vodka mixed drink earlier than ever (around noon) and we went out; he kept drinking all day. We went to eat at 5pm and I let him drive us back like a fool; he went up on a curve; blew his tire; kept driving on it and ruined his rim. He then was loud and critical to his female roommate; the home owner then gave him an eviction notice. When I told him he could not come back to my home to live he got very nasty with me. Guess he will end up in a veteran's shelter where he won't be allowed to drink-3rd time since we met.

I am very sad and will HATE being alone, but don't want to get sucked in to taking him back. I just turned 60 though and feel as if I have wasted so many years hoping he would get help and change and it never happens. I need to be strong this time.
sherrylmd is offline   Reply With Quote
2 Users Say Thank You to sherrylmd For This Useful Post:
Thank You (05-13-2015), Thank You (05-13-2015)