View Single Post
Unread 10-20-2009, 01:02 PM   #60
CarlyO

Default Hi Frank !

Hi Frank,

Thank you for posting an update, I was wondering how you were doing. Sorry you were feeling crappy. You know my spiel ; ) ... always seek medical advice if you are experiencing health issues, please, I want you to be safe and healthy.

A speaker meeting may be a good option, I know a lot people never liked them, but I did - Loved them esp in the beginning, because I did not have to talk and I always felt so good afterwards, if others could do it
then there was hope for me too !

Remember, there are medications that may be helpful for alcohol cravings, here is the link, let us know if you have more questions about it.

http://www.alcoholanswers.org/treatm...-treatment.cfm

Well, I hope you are feeling better very soon, let us know what we can do and please don't be a stranger - you were missed.

Oh and the 30 day idea, sounds like a plan to me ; )

Take care Frank, Carly
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.

Last edited by CarlyO; 10-20-2009 at 01:05 PM.. Reason: spelling
CarlyO is offline   Reply With Quote