Thread: Coffee Time
View Single Post
Unread 02-06-2016, 08:08 AM   #41
Tryntryagain

Good afternoon dear Nan. Good afternoon everyone. Bright blessings to you all.

So how is everyone doing? We know what is happening for each other in what we have all shared, so overall, how does the family feel it is coping?

Whilst we covert our cup of cwoffee in our hands, now we have a place to come at Nans for a general chit chat, i want to share something with the bisquwits.

Have you all, where ever you all are, thought, how much we know so much about each other? Deep within the engine rooms of this forum, this family is the simple fact that honesty is always the best policy. That cold be expanded to any facet of anyones lives.

Here we have found courage to say we are not ok. You know that global saying, "there is help out there", my goodness, don't you think Addiction Survivors peer and mentorship prove just that point? What the love we share empowers us to do is the "mentors" change as we all evolve. I have learnt here that however we see each other in our own hearts, we are all mentors to each other.

The joy of having this cwoffee break is simply to share that with life going on, i am so happy and so grateful to have you all in my life. If i run into a problem, i always know now, if i don't know the solution, i know both a man or a women that will.

50 in 3 weeks. I am a sober alcoholic. My life is in my hands. If it were money, you support me in spending it ever so wisely.

Yummy that was a lovely cwoffee. Back to work.

Be peaceful, be healthy and be strong. Loveness to you dear Nan, Loveness to all.
Tryntryagain is offline   Reply With Quote