View Single Post
Unread 02-04-2015, 03:58 PM   #42
jenm

Hahahahaha!!!! I love it, Tryn! Sign me up. Especially sorting socks. How does my washer/dryer magically lose one sock to a pair every single time I do laundry? Where do all of these lost socks go? Are my sons eating them? The cats?

I wish I could show you a picture of the laundry piles on the couch. Pick through it boys, it's clean. Right now I have to go teach a fitness class and then head to bible study.

I had a good job interview today at a prison. It is for a teaching position through the college. Please pray for this possible opportunity for me.

This is funny to me - the company that insurance sent to clean up the water/mess has been WONDERFUL. So helpful and kind. These two guys have been over everyday since this happened checking on the giant dehumidifier and the giant 3 fans that are running 24/7. 2 out of my 3 cats have been in hiding for 2 days because they are scared of the noise - EXCEPT when they hear a can of food opening, in which case they run toward the kitchen from wherever they are hiding. Jenm
jenm is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to jenm For This Useful Post:
Thank You (02-07-2015)