Thread: Hello everyone
View Single Post
Unread 11-13-2012, 04:03 PM   #150
Magda

TaTA-
I agree with others, you must do what works for you. I did not follow a specific protocol to get my recovery in order. I just learned as much as possible and melded together what would work best for me. In my life, accountability to my family was very important because growing up I had no one to be accountable to. Now, I have a loving family and I do not want to lose that. They are just a portion of an overall program of recovery for me. The only one thing I would add is that having complete willingness to do what it takes is important. I have no doubt that you will get to the place you wish to be. Keep fighting!
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
Magda is offline   Reply With Quote