View Single Post
Unread 04-17-2009, 09:41 AM   #10

Hi Carly,

THANK YOU for your posting. I believe in a higher power, and sometimes that higher power is amazing. I was feeling very down this morning and your post REALLY helped me.

This morning before leaving for work, I asked my husband what he was doing this afternoon (we own a business together that isn't doing well - so he doesn't have much to do). He replied that he didn't know. I told him that I thought we shoudl get together to talk, he asked what about, I replied "talk about us." He asked what for, and I told him that we needed to be thinking about if he wants to keep the house or not. I think this hit him like a ton of bricks. He replied, "I didn't know you were leaving." I told him that I'm not leaving right away, but what did he think we were doing here?

He said something like, "so that's just it then?" He was kind of crying. He noticed that I'm not wearing my ring and he said something to the effect, "so you are already gone then."

I asked him if he wanted me to stay to talk and he said no, just go. He told me to "go chase whomever it is you are chasing." I told him I am NOT chasing anybody, and he told me that he didn't believe me. I told him, "I know, and that is one of the reasons we need to do this. So you can see that I'm not."

He told me to "just go." I again tried to ask if he wanted to talk and he told me to go, so I left.

I have no idea what he is going to do today, if he will drink, fall apart, get angry, cry... who knows..... I'm anxious about going home tonight. I called my parents and told them about the conversation so they know what is going on.
1418 is offline   Reply With Quote