View Single Post
Unread 04-08-2009, 07:45 PM   #4
CarlyO

Hi 1418,

I am sorry you are in pain, I know this can't be easy and it has been a long road. You are not the broken one, in fact , You sound like you are focused , in spite of the pain, especially consulting a professional about the best way to deal with your son.
I doubt your husband is thinking of any of these issues, that is the horrible aspect of this disease.
You are right - whether or not you are together he still has got to pull it together for your child. I think you are keeping such a positive , healthy attitude, how you both will handle raising your son. That takes courage and you should be proud of yourself : )
Do as much as you can to take care of yourself, I am glad you have support from your family, have you considered Al Anon, just a thought .
Please keep us posted, hang in there, we are here if you need us and take care, Carly
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
CarlyO is offline   Reply With Quote