View Single Post
Unread 03-29-2008, 11:38 PM   #4
Senior Member
Posts: 113

If you have physical problems that keep you from working,Apply for social securitt disablity have paid into it.If you are denide,turn it over to a law firm called Bender&Bender,They have a web site and are the leading social secrity advocate in the nation.They wont touch it if they cant win it.Get to alanon and learn to take care of you.Sassygirl
sassygirl is offline   Reply With Quote