Thread: New here
View Single Post
Unread 03-31-2015, 10:38 AM   #144
Tryntryagain

Good afternoon Millie. Bright blessings to you.

I have read your last post a couple of times as i find it to contain all of "Millie". There is an eclectic mix that is much energy, purpose, ability, talent and even more questions within.

I have just got back this morning from the last person that shared they had a drink they would rather not have had, a very messy affair. As we walked him down the plank he had some very savuory words!!

It just doesnt work like that! It is YOU. Millie. Your life, your choices. The first thing i recognise here after a bit of time was i had choices. I honestly thought as an alcoholic, or someone that could not do without the stuff, my choices were limited at best and darn right dodgy at worst.

There are barnstorming amounts of gifts within you. Your seemingly boundless amounts of energy....good grief....11 mile run??......it is within your grasp.....no it is not....it is WELL within your grasp.

As an aside, why after that run did you?....you were hungry? May i just suggest your body wanted sugar not alcohol?

Get out your violin.........play your blues away.

Be peaceful, be healthy and be strong. Loveness to you Millie
Tryntryagain is offline   Reply With Quote