View Single Post
Unread 03-20-2017, 02:41 PM   #2
Posts: 25,466

Hi jaw, welcome. Can you sign up for medicaid or the ACA in your state to get insurance?

You can try calling 211 and see if they can help. 211 is a referral/help line in each state, generally run by the United Way. Some people here over the years have had help from the churches they belonged to.

Maybe also try the Addiction and Mental Health department in your state.

Here's something else you can try. It's from the SAMHSA website:

SAMHSA's National Helpline

1-800-662-HELP (4357)
TTY: 1-800-487-4889

Also known as, the Treatment Referral Routing Service, this Helpline provides 24-hour free and confidential treatment referral and information about mental and/or substance use disorders, prevention, and recovery in English and Spanish.

Hope one of those is successful for you.

Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
NancyB is offline   Reply With Quote
One User Says Thank You to NancyB For This Useful Post:
Thank You (03-20-2017)