View Single Post
Unread 12-19-2014, 06:58 AM   #16
NancyB
Administrator

Hi Wayne, good to hear the wds are pretty much done. If you feel like going out at all, maybe some Ensure drinks might help you - to supplement the small meals you're eating now. I was thrilled to read you slept! That has been an issue for years. I hope when you said that you meant for more than an hour... I hope you can eat normally soon to get your strength back.

Here you go. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/agnostic lol Is there any religious denomination you leans towards as far as finding a pastor? I had friends who were involved in the Unitarian Church and had gone to a few services there when one of them was playing classical piano. I have to tell you, those were the nicest services. More of a community and very open to anyone who went. Might be something to check out if there is even one near you.

Whatever works is right. Have a great time with the grandkids. Happy holidays to you too Wayne.

Nancy
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
NancyB is offline   Reply With Quote