View Single Post
Unread 02-07-2015, 11:56 AM   #43
Tryntryagain

Good evening dear Jenm. Bright blessings to you.

Have you heard about the teaching op at prison yet? Tryn sends all he is in prayers and hopes for you. I can tell this is something you very much want. I also happen to know you are the sort of person that makes things happen if at all possible.

My, you have alot on, what with humidifiers and whatnot, and i feel for your cats. I am not a cat person, as cats are not usually people cats! I had 2 once, Scribble, (mum) and Rosie. (daughter), what a miserable pair of @~~~~. I lived in the countryside at the time and 1 day i bought a Goldie pup. (Retriever) He was called Bosley. Well, the minute the little pup waddled into the cottage, off went sulky Rosie. I got worried after a few days and would call out her name across the fields in the hope she had lost her hump. No joy. Then one day, not to put too fine a point to it, i was in the bathroom looking out the window and 3 fields away was Rosie sitting on a fence post. I ran out....Rosie....Rosie.....and off she ran. Next day she was a field closer, and then the next, and the day after that in she strode as if nothing had happened. Took a good look at Bosley, (who ran behind me), and the staus quo was restored.

Pussycats eh?

My thoughts, strength and loveness to you dear Jenm
Tryntryagain is offline   Reply With Quote