Thread: AA/NA Works
View Single Post
Unread 08-08-2010, 08:05 AM   #55
DARKEYES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salgoud View Post
Again Jpotts,

DARKEYES,

I think you hit the nail on the head. Linda is jealous. When she sees me at a meeting, she wishes it was Rick, because I'm not about to start a relationship with that hateful b*tch.

Well, I posted three times already, and I had a glitch every time, so I'm gonna see if this posts, plus my back is killing me. I was working on a Hoover Carpet Cleaner till 4:30 AM last night and got up at 8 AM. Yea I looked stoned, but it is exhaustion not drugs. I have to give a UA in a week, why would I jeapordize my Suboxone treatment. She's way way out there!

Good Karma, and did you know the Hindu's worship a different god everyday of the week. Crazy, man!
Sal,
Please stop thinking you look stoned, OK? Your stressed, have a few family problems, and your working your butt off. Would you be doing these things if you were still on your DOC? Remember what you have been through the past couple of months. And I take St Johns Wort and Milk Thistle EVERY DAY. Yea, I get depressed sometimes but that's when I either listen to some old jazz or play the piano, or pray or.........whatever. And you are most certainly not CRAZY!!! I found this quote if anyone who reads this know who said it please let me know.

Quote:
A QUESTION THAT SOMETIMES MAKES ME HAZY: AM I OR THE OTHERS CRAZY
I'm not sure but I think it was Einstein?