Thread: AA/NA Works
View Single Post
Unread 08-07-2010, 05:17 PM   #53
jpotts

Hello everyone,

Today has been pretty good so far, I woke up felt really good and went to few tag sales, got my Dunkin Donuts coffee, and then took the kids to do some school shopping. I just can't tell you how good it makes me feel to take my kids to the mall and say pick out anything you want and buy more and get this too... Last year at this time I probably only bought each kid 1 or 2 outfits and the rest I left up to family or the goodwill. Next weekend I am going away to Hampton Beach, its been years since I would even think about leaving town unless I had a very good supply with me which was rarely cause if I had them I took them. Now I can just leave town and not think twice!

I am gonna go to a speaker Jam meeting thats all days today 1-9 I really think it's gonna be great. I am a little scared to go alone but really feel like I need to go. I started writing my steps about 1 week ago, its alot of work. I really have trouble writing about myself but I really think it will be good for me. I only did about the 1st 5 questions and thought wow. I started getting really upset about all the things I put on paper, but after I got it out I thought wow what relief that I don't need to live that way anymore. I am really looking forward to moving on!

Anyway sorry for writing a book, but once I get started I can stop. I hope you all are having a great day!!

Also, I agree with Darkeyes I think your sister is jealous or maybe just scared of seeing you fail. You may have already said this but is your sister taking subs? or does she know you are? Maybe that has something to do with it? Anyway just know that you are doing the best thing for yourself and thats all that matters! You earned your seat there just as much as she did!! Good luck!

Last edited by jpotts; 08-07-2010 at 05:21 PM..
jpotts is offline   Reply With Quote