Thread: Smoking and Sub
View Single Post
Unread 01-13-2010, 01:42 PM   #16
Sunny1

Hey trucker,
Just wanted to tell you that I recently bought an electronic cigarette after my friend who is a heavy smoker told me about his. I like it, at least for indoors so my apt. dosn't smell and my car. It's not quite as good as a cigarette, but it's better than smoking indoors or going outside when it's freezing to smoke. At first I wanted to get one that looks like a cigarette, but I did some research and people say you get over that and so I got one that is longer, slim, black, b/c people said it produces better mist, the cartridges last longer. The starter pack came with regular cartidges, I smoke menthols so I also got a refill pack of menthol. Actually like the regular better, the menthol isn't quite right and there is a very slight flavor to the regulars that's pleasent. It takes a little getting used to, they are heavier than a cigarette and it's different. There's no end to it, so you could just puff on it non stop which is the only thing I don't like. Let me know if you have any questions on it. I got the Njoy brand. There are a lot of brands out there so it's hard to know which one to get.
Sunny1 is offline   Reply With Quote