View Single Post
Unread 11-09-2010, 03:20 PM   #7
CarlyO

Hi Saint,

So glad you liked the book ! How have you been doing? Anything
exciting going on ?
Hope all is well with your daughter - can you believe holidays are right around the corner? Time is flying by.
First report card came out - Honor Roll for my Lil' guy and he just got his orange belt ! So I cannot complain.
I guess it will be time for you two to hit the slopes soon, yes?

Take care Saint : )

P.S. You know those clothes don't fold themselves, I learned the hard way, I thought if I just left them in a big heap on the dryer for a few days that the laundry fairy would magically appear. Well, I am here to tell you that they do not EXIST !
Oh the Humanity ; )
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
CarlyO is offline   Reply With Quote