Thread: When To Start ?
View Single Post
Unread 12-08-2007, 06:32 PM   #10
Pearl

Hi there dan32, great news!! Good Luck to you...as Andrew said, you will be fine! I don't want to give you the wrong information..I had a supervised transition. They loaded me up with Morphine Sulfate immediate release tabs...I BELIEVE, and don't take this to the bank..but again, I believe I began less than 12 hours after my last Morphine tab. The doctor keep close, checking my pupils, etc., but I didn't experience major discomfort. I wanted to respond..but, others here are probably better able to describe their experience. (I was on the medication for pain, and pain was a problem and major concern, so that is why I went that way...long, boring story, yuk!) The main thing, especially since you are your doctor's first patient is to be as informed as possible, and MOST of what I know about Suboxone/Subutex, I learned here. That would be my only suggestion. Read up and be educated and that will help both you and your doctor. As Andrew said, again, stay close, try not to worry...if you get anxious about your appointment, go for a walk if you can, etc... Take care of yourself and let us know how you do, ok???

Elizabeth;}
Pearl is offline   Reply With Quote