View Single Post
Unread 04-20-2017, 03:31 PM   #2
NancyB
Administrator

Hi LaLa81, I'm sorry to hear what you're going through. But the sad truth is that he is right. You can't help him, not because he doesn't NEED help; but because he doesn't WANT help.

Do you live in the same house - sorry, I didn't want to assume anything. Has he gone this long without contacting you before?

Do you have family or friends that you can stay with until you get on your feet? He doesn't seem to be doing you much good and I'm not sure he's doing your kids any good if he's constantly under the influence of cocaine and/or alcohol all the time.

You need to think of you and your kids and do the best thing for your family.

Nancy
Important disclaimer: Any information in this post is not and does not constitute medical advice under any circumstances. Addiction Survivors, Inc. does not warranty or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk. NEVER take any online advice over that of a qualified healthcare provider. Any information contained on AddictionSurvivors.org should only serve to inspire further investigation with credible, verifiable references sources such as your physician or therapist.
NancyB is offline   Reply With Quote