View Single Post
Unread 11-12-2009, 03:50 PM   #98
Frankie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlyO View Post
Hi Frank,
How are you ? Things have been quiet around the forum. I hope that is a good sign.
Yes, the whole process of moving can be quite stressful, I keep telling myself it will be an adventure, when I get overwhelmed.

Anyway, good to hear that you have not have not had powerful pangs to drink, this is progress!
Take Care, Carly : )
Hi Carly,

Thanks for checking. I'm still not drinking, but I will be tested when I take my wife (two hour drive) to stay with her mom this sat. The problem is that we are still a little sick, but i'm better enough to think about getting some beer on the way back. I hope not.

Called a few alcohol shrinks yesterday. One wanted 250 just to say a few words over the phone to see if i could understand him. I think they might be from packistan. The receptionist was rude (in a thick accent) when I told her they lost me as customer. How long do you think you would servive in packistan with a thick foreign axccent, and being rude to people? Unbelievable. Can't wait to move to or. I will try again maybe today, or tomorrow. Tomorrow is always easier than today. Right?

How do I subscribe to a perticular thread? I'm sure it must be simple. Duh! Thanks Carly,

Frank
Frankie is offline   Reply With Quote