Addiction Survivors Peer-Support Forum

Addiction Survivors Peer-Support Forum (
-   Friends & Family (
-   -   Tool to find resources in your area (

SLynn 02-21-2008 08:39 PM

Tool to find resources in your area
Please check our local resources page:

It lists Physicians who treat Alcohol Dependent patients, Counselors/Therapists who registered with us as well as Treatment Facilities.

You can also find Local Resources such as your state Drug & Alcohol Division Website, AA, SMART, Celebrate Recovery and Alanon meetings in your area.

Please take a look.


SLynn 02-23-2008 12:33 PM

( it's not lost in the shuffle yet)

flower 02-24-2008 01:42 AM

Could not find a list of Dr's, counselors for the spoune of an alcholic?
Would like a one on one source. Thank You Flower

flower 02-25-2008 10:23 AM

Where Can I Get BCT Therapists in my area? Flower

SLynn 02-25-2008 07:29 PM

Do you mean CBT?

cognitive behavioral therapy OR

Couples Behavioral therapy? (CBT)

flower 02-25-2008 08:05 PM

Couples Behavioral therapy flower

SLynn 02-26-2008 09:40 AM


I've done some research and I can't really find anything that locates that technique specifically. I think you'll have to call therapists on the locator we gave and see if they offer that type of therapy.

I also found this one, although I no experience with this site:

Also, look in your phone book and read the advertisements to see if anyone offers it. Make calls, too. You will just have to do some phone research. If the office you call doesn't offer it, ask if they know who will.

Good luck.


maaawdawg 03-29-2008 02:47 PM

You might want to contact you family doctor and see who they recommend or even call your insurance company

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:25 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
© 2014 Addiction Survivors